We Don't Talk Anymore

So yeah, after how many years, ohmygosh I've tried writing an english story again. I mean It was almost like 5? 6 years since the last time I've tried writing a story in english? So yeah expect for typos and grammatical errors. I mean, I'm not saying this is going to be a very perfect english story, but I did my best to check it and I'm sorry for some errors that you might encounter once you read this.

And by the way, this is a JiKook story. This story was inspired by that cover they've released last June 3? We Don't Talk Anymore.

Like ohmygosh, my feels were really hyped up the moment I've heard it and how they've sang it, it was very emotional(LOL YOU'RE SO FAKE, JUST ADMIT IT THAT IT WAS TOO SEDUCTIVE AND VERY FLIRTY HAHAHA), I'm not crying huhuhu. Anyways, JiKook did it again haha! Though many haters keep on butting in again and again, like eww. Back off, bijjes.

So yeah, this is like a 'Behind Story' regarding their cover. Hope you'll read it! And yeah yeah, JiKook's my main ship. So yeah, please be aware that there are some bad words and cuss you'll encounter in this story so please, if you don't want to see such words, I'm afraid I cannot adjust for you. Strong Power, Thank You!

AND PLEASE BE GUIDED THAT THIS IS JUST A FICTIONAL STORY, NOT EVEN A SINGLE SCENE IN HERE IS TRUE, IT IS JUST PURELY MADE OUT OF CRAZY IMAGINATIONS OH YEAH OH YEAH.

PS. You might want to listen to their cover first before reading this hihihi. JiKook is ugh.

-Yesh💮