WDTA - 4

J I M I N

"Beach, tell me your story. How did you end up falling for him and such. Yah! You should share it to me since I already know that you love him!" Jin hyung turned into a gossip lord in an instant the moment I admitted to him how I feel for Jungkook. The hell!

God, why did I even have to tell him that? How I wish I didn't. I knew he'd be like this after.

"Hyung, please don't be like---"

"Oh, just share it. I'm your hyung, you should obey me!" I glared at him and he just teased me more. He kept on forcing me to tell him what I feel, what's between me and Jungkook now and such.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you, hyung. Just please, stop pestering me with your teases." I said and he just pushed me as if he's so interested to know everything. Or maybe he really is.

I told him everything. And when I say everything, I mean it. How it all started, how I've assumed that maybe he feels the same towards me, how I was pissed of IU because of Jungkook's obsession on her, everything.

"Oh," Jin hyung, surprised with every revelations I have mentioned to him. He suddenly pats my head head and spoke again. "Let me guess, is IU the reason why you became so cold towards Jungkook recently?"

"Yes. And his confession to IU became like a wake up call for me, hyung. That even if I turn the world upside down, Jungkook and I have the same gender. We aren't compatible. Jungkook is the type of guy who is into girls. And I have nothing against the girl he loves. This love I have for him. It's all wrong."

"Jimin," Jin hyung became so serious and he just looked at me intently.

"Hyung, I really don't know what to do. I really want to get over to all this feelings I have for him. I really want to move on, I really want to forget him. But whenever he's around, I'm so weak to handle it. He always trigger this soft spot I have within me. He always make my heart palpitate as if there's something wrong with it. And all these feelings I have for him, I'm scared that I might not be able to recoup from it. I'm scared I might drown from this love I have for him." I just hugged Jin hyung and somehow I felt comforted when he hugged me back.

Through all the years we've been through, I'm very thankful for this hyung. He filled my longing of a mother's presence. He acted as my parent along the way. He became a companion of mine through all the challenges I have faced. He was always there for me, together with the other members. He was like my Eomma.

"Jimin, I might not know what you really feel or how hard it is to be in your position, but never forget that I am always here to be an ear to all the pains and struggles you carry inside your heart. I will always be here, ready to listen to all your hardships." The moment he said those words, my tears fell.

"Thank you, hyung. Thank you." I said and just hugged him tight. It feels so warm to be in his arms. It's good that somehow there's one person who knows all my burdens already. It's good to know that there's already someone who knows everything and can be a shoulder to lean on for me anytime. "I can trust you, right? I trust you, hyung. Thank you."

"Of course, Mochi. You can trust me."

~*~

"We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymire. We don't talk anymore lik we used to do." Jungkook sang and I tried to do the second voice. We're here at the recording studio right now, trying to sing with mic. No, we're not recording yet. We're still in the middle of practice.

Jungkook was singing the first verse and I was just here looking at him, amazed at how he sings. And then suddenly someone from the door caught my attention. It was Jin hyung who was doing some finger heart while pointing at me and Jungkook. I widen my eyes at him as a sign to stop what he's doing and he just laughed at me.