WDTA - 3

J I M I N

"We don't talk anymore," I started singing while playing the song. It's been like 2 days of practice and yet I'm still not that familiar with the song. It's hard you know, especially that I'm not good at speaking in english.

"Jimin hyung!" I cannot help but smile when I heard that voice. It's Jungkook.

"Jungkook," I said as I turned to see him currently approaching me. He smiled at me and tried to point at the plate he was holding.

"It's your favorite snack, right?" Spaghetti!

"Where'd you get that?"

"Ordered it." He said and tried to feed me like a baby. I obediently let him do that for I was too hungry.

"Just so you know, Jeon Jungkook. I can manage this. Let me eat it alone." I laughed childishly and tried to get the plate from him but he insisted.

"Let me do this, please. I badly want to baby you." He pouted and fed me again.

"Okay, okay. Wait, my mouth is full." I said and tried to chew the spaghetti inside my mouth. I was astound when he suddenly pinched my cheeks.

"You're so cute, hyung!" He said and smiled sheepishly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I quickly tried to mess up his hair, which we all know is the thing he hated the most. "Ah, hyung!"

"Serves you right," I rolled my eyes over him and I can't help but smile too. I immediately get the fork from him and I started eating the spaghetti from his plate.

"Yah, you're such a pig." I heard him laughed so hard as if there's no tomorrow, but I didn't care. "Wait, hyung."

I was surprised when he suddenly swept something beside my lips using his thumb. It was sauce. I hurriedly tried to wipe it too and he teasingly smiled at me. I looked away in embarassment.

Can't take this sweetness from him, argh!

"Omo, my Mochi's being shy." He said and tried to hug me.

'My Mochi'? I looked at him and he was just smiling. God, can someone please give me atleast one reason on why I should not fall for him.

"Wait, let me eat too." He said and ate also. "Finish this one up and then we'll start practicing again."

I just looked at the fork on my hand. Indirect kiss. No way. I'm so gay to believe on such things, like what the fuck.

"Haven't you still familiarized your parts here on our cover?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Yah, it's been 2 days and yet you still can't familiarize it?"

"Hey, remember. I've warned you before we started this that I'm no good at foreign languages." I said as I busy myself with the food he gave me.

"Don't worry, I got your back hyung." He said as he started singing the song.

The moment I've heard his voice, my heart became so soft. Oh, how I love this voice.

"We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to do."

~*~

"I just hope you're lying next to somebody who knows how to love you like me," I started singing here at our practice room, singing along at the song they've downloaded, karaoke version of We Don't Talk Anymore.

"Yes, Jiminie! You're doing it right!" Yoongi hyung praised me. I just winked at him.

"There must be a good reason that you're gone," I sang as I closed my eyes, feeling the song's emotion.