Chapter 2- Love Actually

The day ended in a flash, leading to me sitting on my bed doing some first day of school homework, when all of a sudden my phone rang. Well it wasn't really one of those 'All Of A Sudden' moments but it sounded brilliant so I just, put it there. It was Harry so I answered, "Hello Harold!". It annoys him most when I call him by his full name, so I make sure to do it very often. "Mhmm, hello! Ill be there in 5 for the film so be ready!" he laughed. "Haha alright." I replied. We quickly hung up the phone. When Harry calls and says he will be here in 5 and to be ready that pretty much meant, put your pet snake in a inescapable metal box or I am NOT coming within 5 feet of your house. So I trapped poor Franklin in his "inescapable" box and grabbed a couple dollars off my dresser. Almost positive that I looked the same as I did when I went to school this morning, I ran outside only to see Harry's car and hopped in it.

As he started to drive off, he lightly threw a pack of tissues in my face. "What's this for?" I asked holding them up. "Oh the new film is a romance, 'Love Actually'." he glanced over at me with a smirk. "Wonderful... thanks for the tissues." I smiled back at him sarcastically. "Wouldn't want to miss half the movie again just to go down to the market and get tissues so you don't have to wipe your face on my sleeve." he winked at me. We both laughed at the time we went and saw our first romance movie together. I cried and whipped my snotty face on Harry's shirt until he got tired of it and we left in the middle of the movie to go and get a box of tissues. But by the time we got back to the theater the movie was over, so we went back to my house and watched sad movies until we used the whole box. Just so we wouldn't waste them. Oh, good times. "I wonder if there's such thing as a happy love story." I wondered. "I'm sure there is, you just don't have the luck of picking them out." he replied laughing at me. We finally came to the sight of the theater. He parked and we started walking towards the people less cinema. "Nobody's here!" I said smiling. "The less people the louder we can be!" he shouted. We quickened our pace to a jog and into the theater we went. But buying our tickets first. We sat down right in the middle row, in the two middle seat and ate popcorn until the movie flicked on with a buzzing noise. "Here we go." he let his second big sigh for the day. "Yup, here we go.." I repeated what he said, getting a good grip on the pack of tissues that would soon be damp with my tears. I made about half way through the movie until Sam brought out the "You are prefect to me" board (you'd have to see the movie to understand it). I built up enough strength to hold in the tears for a few seconds until Harry looked over at me sympathetically and gave me all the comfort that could possibly come from a teenage boy at a chick-flick (which seemed to be a lot). And that's when I just broke. And I didn't pull myself back together until 20 minutes before the movie ended. Pretty decent haha.

"Well you made through another one." he said patting my back as we came to my house. "Haha you should be so proud." I winked at him stepping out of the car. I started walking towards my front porch. "Have a good sleep love!" he shouted rolling down the window. "You too, see you in Mrs. Haney's class tomorrow." I replied slightly turning my head around so he could hear me. He chuckled and drove off.