Chapter 8- The Judges

I slowly turned my head towards the many TV's with Harry's gorgeous face planted on them. "Hello." Simon said to him. "Hi." Harry finally made it to the middle of the stage. "what's your name?" he asked. "Harry Styles." Harry smiled. "And what will you be singing today?" Simon asked again. "Um Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder." he replied. The crowd applauded once more. "Alright well..." Simon said back meaning for Harry to begin his audition. I looked over at his mom and the rest of his family. We all watched anxiously. My heart beated a little faster. Am I overreacting? Because I think its perfectly normal for a teenage girl to freak out whilst her boyfriend had the audition of his life. I think I'm acting pretty sane if you ask me! I hugged on to his mom and widened my eyes as he opened his mouth to sing.

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...

Ahhhhhh, I let out another big sigh as he sang better than he ever did in any of the practices. I put my hand over my mouth in shock of how utterly amazing he sounded! I turned my sight away from the TV and around the certain to get an idea of the judges faces. They all looked rather pleased. I know I was! I couldn't believe this! He finished the song. The audience blasted with screams louder then before. I screamed and clapped with them (what a weirdo I am)! His family 'shhhhhh'd me awaiting the judges response. They stared at him for seconds then everyone was able to make out a grin on each of the judges faces as they stood up from their seats and applauded him. "I'm really glad that we got to hear you accapella, so we could really hear how great your voice is. I think for 16 years old you have a beautiful voice." she said smiling as they all sat back down. "Thank you." he responded shyly. "Louis?" Simon asked. "I agree with Nichole, however... I think your so young, I don't think you have enough experience for confidence yet." he said as the crowd yelled at his rubbish of a comment. "Yep well, I think with a bit of vocal coaching you could be very good. I like you." Simon said to Harry. "Thank you, thanks." Harry said. He gave a cheeky smile waiting on the votes to be revealed. "Harry, for all the right reasons-" Louis started, sighing at the crowd who was already 'boo'ing him. "I am going to say no." he finished. "I don't think those 'boo's were loud enough there." Simon said turning to the audience. We all giggled but hugged each other. "I like you Harry, I'm going to say yes." Nichole smiled once more at him. "And you'll be happy to hear that I'm going to be agreeing with Nichole, yes." Simon said lastly. Everybody clapped once more as he left the stage smiling from ear to ear. Or... curl to curl. I've never really seen his ears... that's, weird. Anyways, once he was behind the curtain we all bumbarreded him with hugs and kisses. "You did amazing sweetie." his mum said in the midst of their hug. "You really did!" I raised my eyebrows. "Thanks guys." he shouted. He clasped his hand in mine gently and we walked toward the exit.