Chapter 4- Happiness Is All That Matters

"He what?!" Leah squealed. "Yeah." I replied. "But he didn't ask you?" she gave me a caring look. "Nope." I replied. Leah and I sitting outside and eating our lunch, discussed the Harry incident that happened last night. "Did you want him too?" she munched down on her sandwich. "Not last night..." I said back shaking my head. She nodded in response. "What are you going to do?" she asked me. "I don't know. Wait ... I guess." I replied. "Well what happened after the hug?" Leah asks a lot of questions, am I the only who has noticed that? "We watched another film." I replied once more giving her a look. "Wow you guys sound like you have so much fun together!" she looked at me sarcastically. "We do though! Were perfectly comfortable around each other." I smiled. "So your telling me it wasn't awkward after the kiss at all?" she looked shocked. "No, it was actually eased us off a little. Knowing how we feel about each other." I said. "Well that's good! Really good! When are you guys going to hang out next?" she sounded excited. "Later tonight." I grinned. "Oooo." she winked at me. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing, remember all those talks I gave you about how you and Harry were going to end up together? And you never agreed with me." she raised an eyebrow. "Ha-ha! Oh yeahh, I remember those." my voice weakened quickly. "Go ahead..." I sighed. Leah jumped off the bench "I TOLD YOU SO!!!! OH YEAH I TOLD YOU SO!" she yelled and did a little dance. We both laughed. By that time Harry was out for lunch and skipped over to us. "Hello there." he nudged me and sat down on the bench. "Hey." I said smiling. "Why hello there Harold! How might you be doing today?" Leah said sitting back down and giving Harry a cheeky smile. "You told her?" he looked over at me grinning. "Haha yeah." I smiled back. "Oh yes, she told me alright. She told me eeeeeeeeverything." she winked at him. He gave me an uncomfortable look but then smiled. Harry and I got up from the table in unison and walked away laughing, leaving Leah there by herself. We both looked back at her, she had one of those 'thanks guys, love you too' kind of looks and then giggled to herself.

"So I've been thinking ... " Harry started. "Hey mates!" Will came over and started yapping away about some new song idea for the White Eskimo. Harry and I just exchanged glances trying to give Will an idea that we were actually trying to talk about something important. Will's voice died out quickly (as he got the clue) followed by him just staring at us and then chuckling "Oh. Um I'll go away now." he added walking away. We giggled and started walking again. "So-" he started again. BUT we were interrupted again. By Julie and Zach. "Alli, please tell Zach that Cheshire is not just the cat from Alice in Wonderland, but its also a place." she rolled her eyes giving Zach the silent treatment. "Zach Cheshire is a place! Harry was born there!" I said getting frustrated with all of the distractions from what Harry was actually trying to tell me. "Its true." Harry giggled. "Why would they name a place after a cat?! Obviously-" "Obviously you're an idiot!!!" Julie interrupted Zach's sentence. There was an uproar of yells coming from Julie and Zach. They would make a wonderful married couple, don't you think? The arguing went on forever and Harry got tired of it quickly. "You know what..." he muttered under his breath. He grabbed me from the side and turned me towards him, holding both my hands. "Alli!" he shouted over all the screams. I could barely hear him. "Yeah!" I replied watching the duel between Julie and Zach. It was quite interesting! "Will you go out with me?" he shouted staring at me. What did he just say? I turned my sight from the fight and looked at him grinning at me. "What?!" I screamed not being able to hear. "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!" he shouted the loudest I've ever heard him shout. My eyes widened as I glanced around at everyone else. His scream had hushed all the noise. They all were now staring at us. "Umm.." I glanced at everyone's shocked face once more. "Yes!" I nodded and went in for a hug. Everyone cheered. He squeezed me in the hug and then gave me a big cheeky smile. Was I really dating my best friend? I was happy, I guess that's all that mattered at this point.