The Cat

Magnus's POV

I mindlessly opened the door and kissed Alex harder. He moaned and breathlessly giggled.

"The bedroom, Magnus, hurry." I lead Alex to the bedroom and fling open the door. When I laid Alex on the bed, however, from behind me I heard a meow. It was small and had it not come from right beside Alex's head, I probably would have disregarded it. We both looked over at the same time and I groaned.

Alex, lifting his head up off the bed slightly to look at me, said, "Magnus, did you forget to let the damn cat out?" I look at Alex and I'm no doubt flustered and so very NOT in the mood anymore.

"It's your cat, you let it out!" Alex scowls and nudges the cat.

"Heathen, do you want Maggie to take you outside?" The cat yowls and jumps off the bed. I lean up off of Alex and sit beside him. I nudge his head with my thigh and mutter, "Well, that ruined the mood." He sits up and laughs, pulling me into another small kiss and says, "Yeah, just a little."

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry it's so short, but I'm gonna ease back into it.

On another note, thanks for all your support and congrats. We do have a pretty cool flag don't we?

 We do have a pretty cool flag don't we?

Isn't it beautiful?