Four: Parties and Hoodies

"Is there a party store?"

"I mean there's Party City, but that's kind of lame and I've never really thrown a party," Megan replies.

"Well I threw some parties with Kaitlyn back in Miami, but that was Miami, and we went to way more than we threw so why don't we give Ms. Party Girl Houston a call?" I ask, getting a mischievous grin and raised my eyebrows to them as I sipped on my glass of water.

"You don't mean...." Megan asks, confused with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, who?" Kaitlyn asks, even more, confused than Megan.

"Yes. Rebecca Well. The most popular girl in this town, mostly because of her parties and panties. She'll put out to almost anyone."

"Are you sure about this? You know. With your history?" Megan persists, and I just smile. I'm not mad at her or anything, I'm with Bryce now, but if I got the opportunity for some revenge, maybe I'll do it. She still tried to sleep with my boyfriend of the time.

"What history?" Kaitlyn asks, still very confused as she crosses her arms, clearly frustrated. 

"Oh she's just the girl Blake cheated on me with," I answer dismissively, with the wave of a hand. I'm seriously not mad anymore. It wasn't healthy for me when I was and I've realized I need to just live life for now. Building up anger only calls for blowouts and breakdowns.

"Oh, I remember her now. She still a slut?" Kaitlyn asks, turning to Megan for an answer.

"Haven't really talked to her, but I think so," she shrugs, and we laugh. "Heard she's hooking up with Colin, you know the guy who has a fetish for the word daddy?"

"Well do you have her number?"

"No. I don't talk to her. She's a slut if you haven't heard."

"Well, I know someone who will," I smile devilishly. I grab my phone and dial the number of the boy who's oddly irrelevant but keeps entering my story somehow.

"Umm. Hello. Yes, Henry!" I greet. "So I was wondering if you could give me Rebecca Well's number."

"Why do you need her number? Aren't you still in Miami? Wait, girl, are you back?" He asks, almost like a girl. With the word girl accented and everything.

"Yes I am back and you can see me at the party I will be hosting with my friends which is why I need Rebecca's number. I need connections for a great party. Everyone will be talking about me."

"Well sure, I'll send it to you," he agrees and I smile, even though he can't see it, but it will the girls that I got it.

"Thanks, Henry."

"No problem, so I'll see at this party?"

"Of course, but I have to go plan. Bye bye, boo boo," I reply and say my goodbye before getting off the phone with him.

"Well that's done," I sigh in relief. Henry isn't bad, but I'm with Bryce and Henry is a player. Maybe it would be different if I was single, but I'm not, so it's not different.

He was just a pawn before and I don't want to use people like that. Not that he was complaining.

I put the number into my phone and the ringing started, signaling that she's getting the call and finally she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Becca, you mind if I call you Becca? Of course, you don't, well, it's Lexi Blue and I'm back home."

"Oh Lexi," she greets in a very fake happy voice and I roll my eyes at Megan and Kaitlyn. "Is there something you need?" She asks, her voice suddenly changing to flat.