Crime Within The Walls

Mika~

Date: April 22, 2024             Floors Beat: 58          Personal Level: 81

Tense.

That's the best way to describe this moment we were all gathered at the front lines for a meeting. And of course no one could come up with a good method.

Let's just say it's really annoying noone of us can come to a agreement on anything. Everyone kept on murmuring and not saying much loud enough for others to hear.

The only people I really recognize here are, Agil, Asuna, Kirito, Schmitt, and Klein. Everyone's change especially their attitude towards each other almost like we don't even know each other. It's kinda sad if you really think about it.

Asuna spoke up above everyone, "Lure it to the village, that's how we get the Boss." She was at the head of the table, probably because she's the Second in Command of KoB. 

Saying this made everyone on edge and shocked, especially me, "You're joking right?!" At the same time Kirito said.

"You can't be serious! If we do the Boss will go after the villagers-"

Asuna cut Kirito off and before I could say anything else, "Yes that's the point. And while the Boss is killing NPC's, we can attack it. And kill it."

"But their not just objects! NPC's are different then rocks and trees." He tried to reason with her but it doesn't look like working, "Look their-"

"You think their alive? Really?"

Yeah, no, I don't like this new Asuna. She could have said that a lot better then she just did, I mean at least I would have and that's something from me. I usually stay out of their fights, but this seems a little different. I notice over time Kirito is like defending a lot of things that have life involved. It must be what Klein was telling me about.

"In this game they are just objects. And unlike us when they're killed they can always response." 'Sigh' Asuna when are gonna learn, that's not the point he was getting at.

"Sorry, I'm not cool with that plan." He shook his head and I stepped right next to him.

"I'm with him on this."

Of course she didn't take it well.

"I'm running this operation, okay? In case either of you forgot, I'm still the Second in Command of the Knights of the Blood Oath. You'll obey my orders, like it or not." 

Asuna and I started having our little stare down and I just sigh and begin walk out.

"Where are you going?" She yelled.

"You said you run this operation, right? Well, I can't go along with your plan, so I am backing out on this one. See ya." I wave back while walking out of the meeting to wait for Kirito and Agil.

♉ 

Kirito and rest of the players came out around the same time.

"Hey." I say and sat up from the grass as I was lying down.

"Hey, sorry for making you wait."

"It's fine."

You are probably wondering what the hell is going on right now? Why am I not chasing Kirito to the ends of Aincrad. It's simple really, I found him two months ago and we have been together since.

I finally got to explain why I have been chasing him for the past half year now. I told him I've been looking for someone, someone that might be in this game with me and I think he's met him. It's someone I have been wanting to meet for a while now.