Chapter 4 - The Consequence

"Who the hell are you!?" I shouted, my eyes wide when I saw a different person in the house, but she looks just like Rosalie! Well, kind of.

Her pale blue eyes are rimmed in dark eyeliner and her irises are pale blue. Her hair is short and choppy, and it's such a pale blonde that it's almost white. Her lips are coated with deep, blood-red lipstick, the only real color on her.

She had a nose piercing and multiple ring piercings on her ears, all either black or silver.

Her dress is a white Lolita and goes down to her knees. Her knee-high socks are striped in black and white and her shoes are shiny black slippers.

Her head tilted at us and her red lips spread into a smile, but there is no real emotion in her eyes. Her expression made me shiver. "My, you two are familiar, but you're strangers. How odd."

She talks weird, too!

"Look who's talking!" I gaped at her.

"How did you get in here?" England asked, his bushy eyebrows furrowed as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm not quite sure. I could have sworn I was leaving my house, then everything changed..." Her voice trailed off as she looked around herself with an interested expression.

I walked over to her. "What's your name?"

She narrowed her eyes at me and she lifted her chin, as if she was silently telling me that she's not afraid of me. Does she think I'm trying to intimidate her? "Why do you ask?"

I shrugged. "I'm just curious."

"Well, I'd like to know why she's here." England crossed his arms and glared at her. "And how she got in."

"As I have told you, I don't know." She replied sharply with an annoyed tone, but then she smiled widely, and it really creeped me out. She's just like Russia!

"But no worries, I'll leave," she said smoothly.

England and I exchanged glances.

"I think something might have happened to Rosalie during the spell," he told me. "It could have easily erased her memory and changed her appearance."

"What are you talking about?" The girl asked, but England continued.

"Rosalie, come with us. We'll take you to the World Meeting and then we'll correct your form." England told her.

"My name is not Rosalie," she said with a hard edge in her tone. She met England's gaze with what almost looked like a glare.

My eyebrows furrowed. "You're not Rosalie?"

"I just said that, did I not?" She said, her gaze still looking at England.

I glanced at England. "I really don't think this is Rosalie."

"Alfred, look at her."

I glanced at her again. Her gaze met mine and her piercing eyes seemed to look straight into my core and I shivered.

"She looks exactly like Rosalie, besides the obvious extra details," England said. "It's her. She must have done something wrong in the spell and it completely changed her memory."

"I don't know what you're talking about." The girl said, now glaring at him and crossing her arms.

England sighed and raised one hand out towards her, but before she could react, he murmured something under his breath and a light shot out from his hand and disappeared into her head, leaving a green glow between her eyes. Immediately, her eyelids drifted shut and she went completely limp.