Epilogue

February 2013

"This next song is actually dedicated to someone very special to me," Luke said, winking in the direction of my seat. "I wrote this with Calum a while ago, and I'm happy to say that everything is much better since it was written. I hope you like it."

"I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth. That I can take away your hurt, Heartbreak Girl," Luke sang. I jumped around at my seat with all the crew members her decided to come out in the crowd and watch the performance.

Luke had told me about this song a few days ago when the boys were trying to figure out their song list for tour. He wouldn't sing it to me, but he told me the gist of the song. He told me how he and Calum had come up with the idea while I was still with Tyler, and they had continued to work on it even when Luke and I got together. Of course, even though it was over a year ago, I still apologized again and again.

It was a really great song. It's a little weird knowing that I have a song written about me. But it is still my new favourite song, despite the fact it's about how blind I was to not be able to see that Luke was the one for me.

"How'd you like the new song?" Luke asked nervously when I met him backstage during One Direction's performance.

"I really like it, even though it's a reminder of how stupid I was," I said, locking my fingers together behind his neck.

"You don't have to worry about that now, because it doesn't matter," he reassured me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But back to the song, it is my new favourite," I said.

"I'm glad," he smiled. "How about instead of a reminder of how blind you were-" he teased, and I stuck my tongue out at him childishly- "it can be a reminder that you are no longer my heartbreak girl."

"And how you are my cure," I said, quoting the song.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you," I repeated, stepping up on my tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips.

He's my cure, and I'm his heartbreak girl.

Kinda cheesy ending, I know, but it is now ova. Hope you loved it, and will check out book two coming next week. It's about Ash and Stella if you didn't already firgure it out. Anyways, look for the update of Wherever You Are (that's the title of the next book btw) next Monday.

BYEEEEEE