Emilio Martinez Pt. 2

Emilio's P.O.V:
"I gotta go Y/N." and I stormed out of the room. As I was walking down the stairs I could hear her sobs. It broke my heart. I just continued walking. I opened the front door and I had Jake drive me to the restaurant.

Y/N's P.O.V:
I cried for god knows how long. I just walked to my bedroom to fall asleep but I bumped into Chance on the way there.
"Hey Y/N do you know where Emilio is?"
"Yeah on a date with some girl."
"Y/N your eyes are red and puffy what is going on?"
"I went to go confess my feelings to Emilio and it went all wrong."
"Aw Y/N come here." He pulled me into a hug. I felt relaxed in his arms. I wasn't crying anymore.
"Y/N look I will get all of Team 10 so we can watch a movie together tonight okay? Just forget about the whole Emilio situation right now." How could I forget about it? Throughout the whole movie it replayed over and over again. Him storming off, Him getting ready, and him freezing after I told him I loved him. All of a sudden we all jumped because of a bang on the door. Then the door flew open to reveal Emilio and his date. Your ex best friend from the 3rd grade. Olivia.

Aghhhhh!!! Finals is coming up soon and I'm freaking out😫 Part 3?
-tay💗