Oppa

A/N:

hi! sorry i updated so late:( hope u like the chap and dont forget to vote and comment!

I woke up with a stiff neck. Why?? Why of all days??

I started to get up and stretch it, but it just hurt even more. I endured the pain as I stand and go straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up.

Still in my pyjamas I run down the stairs to see my mom cooking up food. "Good morning, eomma."

I walked to her and hugged her from behind. "I cooked your favorite today, dear. Kimchi bacon fried rice."

I looked at the pan she was holding up. Of course. I love this dish! Eomma always cooks it for me and my brother whenever we don't feel well or if she's in the mood.

"But eomma," I started, "Isn't that too much for two?"

She just giggled and turned to me, "We have a visitor today."

I looked to her with wide eyes and smiled. "Jinjja?"

She smiled back at me and replied, "He's been waiting for you in the garden."

I ran happily out of the room towards the garden and I saw him looking at the dandelions I've planted with him 5 years ago. The ones I took care of and nourished while he was away.

Is it really... my brother?

He didn't get much taller, to be honest. He probably dyed his hair blonde or something. What was he thinking?

I walked slowly towards him, trying to not make any noise and surprise him. I hugged him from behind, just like how I did with eomma.

"Oppa! You came. I missed you like hell."

He tensed under my touch at first, but then it felt like he was silently giggling.

"I missed you so much oppa. Oh my god, you smell so good now that I have you're up close. You've changed so much oppa."

He really did. He looks so... weird, though. He was wearing a snapback and a pair of Jordans. Maybe New York really changed him into a different person.

"Oppa?" he said. His voice changed a lot too, but his voice kind of sounds familiar. "Since when did you call me oppa?"

He then took my arms off him and turned around.

No.

This can't happen.

"S-Seth?"

He just smirked. "Am I really your oppa?"

I probably turned beet red right then and there, cause the idiot started giggling like a maniac. "I just... I thought you were..."

He chuckled one last time before taking me by the hand, "Come on, lets go eat breakfast."

Wait, what? Who is this person, and what happened to him? Was he abducted by aliens or something?

He tried to pull on my arm to let me follow him but I resisted. He looked at me confused, "What? Do you not want to eat?"

I just looked strangely at him. Something's different. Very different.

"Seth," I started, "Are you okay? You don't seem normal."

He looked at me closely, then laughed. "What do you mean?"

"Are you sick or something?" I asked again.

He just laughed even harder. "No, pabo."

He looked at me again and smiled softly, tugging on my arm again. "Come on, don't you want to eat with oppa?"

I was so irritated and embarassed I swear I was as red as a berry. Without saying a word, I just followed him inside.

---------------

After we ate breakfast with mom, I walked upstairs to take a shower and change. Seth said we'd be going to his house, or should I say, mansion, so we could learn about the baby and manage our time with her as 'parents'.

I put on some black ripped jeans and a white v-neck shirt, and paired up some red high-top converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and did simple make up; just patted some matte-fix foundation, eyeliner and mascara, and I was good to go.

I grabbed my bag and flung it onto my shoulders and started jogging down the stairs. There, Seth was laying comfortably on the couch while eomma was nowhere to be found.

"Hey," I yelled, "Yo pabo. Where's my mom?"

"Don't go calling me stupid, Cassandra. I'm a genius. Everyone knew that."

I scoffed. "Whatever, genius. Where's eomma?"

He stood up and stretched his arms to the ceiling, "She went out to the market. Said she's gone to get some honey for your favorite tea."

"Oh, let's go then." I said, nodding my head slowly and walking out. I'm pretty sure eomma expected us to be out while she was gone so maybe she brought her keys, right? I locked the doors and the gate to the house and walked into Seth's Audi.

We sat in silence as Seth drove the car towards his house. We got inside and as expected, Xandra was there, but a maid was carrying her in her arms with a bottle of milk in her mouth.

"Sir," she grinned as she walked towards Seth, "You came back."

Seth seemed annoyed and rolled his eyes, "Its my house, and that's my baby. Our baby," he said, pointing to me. I raised my brow. It isn't really ours though; it isn't even real. "Of course I would come back. And I brought mommy too, Princess."

The maid was embarassed and her cheeks turned red. She handed Xandra to Seth and walked towards the kitchen. I checked my phone and saw it was only 10:45 in the morning. And right on time, the most perfect human being arrived.

Raziel slowly and groggily went down the grand staircase wearing a white v-neck and some boxers. His hair was a complete mess, but it was still beautiful. He was still beautiful.

I stood there starstruck, looking at perfection right in front of me.

"Good morning, beautiful."

My heart thumped within my chest. Did he mean me?

I blushed, "Oh, hehe, good morning Raziel."

He smirked and walked down the staircase towards the kitchen as well. Seth huffed and started up the staircase with Xandra in his hands.

"Hey! Seth where are you going?" I asked, earning no reply from him. He huffed and continued walking up the stairs, leaving me with no choice but to follow him up.