Chapter 2

Alright here's the second chapter. Enjoy reading.

As the wolf pack walked away from the cave Aleena looked back at Sonic. "Where was he this time?" Aleena asked with a smile. "Not far from here but I swear, the next time he's going outside alone he stays in the cave till he's old enough to walk around on his own." Sonic's father said with an serious look on his face.

"Well if you think this will work." Aleena said. "What ... why shouldn't it work?" Sonic's father asked and looked curious at her. "I think if you close him in the cave he will run off more then he's running off now. Think about it, he loves adventures and freedom ... if you keep him away from this he'll probably hate you." Aleena said. "Ugh! You're right ... like always." Sonic's father said and looked lovely at Aleena.

Meanwhile with Sonic ...

Manic and Sonic were still fighting while Sonia was digging a hole not far from them. Chuck sat under a tree and watched the three pups. "Where are you? I know you are somewhere down there ... my nose never fails me. Where are you little mouse?" Sonia said as she digging more trying to find the mouse she sniffed.

"You know I'll win." Sonic said as he had Manic pinned on the ground. "Just because I'm on the ground now doesn't mean you won." Manic said and somehow managed to switch place with Sonic. Sonic looked surprised up at Manic as he noticed that he was the one on the ground now.

Manic smirked down at Sonic as he saw his surprised look. "What? Did you think it's that easy to win against me." Manic said and raise his head. "No but I know that I'm going to win." Sonic said and rolled over so he was on top again. "HEY! No fair." Manic said and pushed Sonic off of him.

"Whoa!" Sonic said as he suddenly slipped down a small hill. He looked back to see where he was going but looked shocked at what he saw on the end of the hill. "No no no" Sonic said as he saw the river and tried to stop himself from slipping in the river ... but he failed. He landed in the river.

Manic jumped up of the ground after Sonic suddenly disappeared. He walked towards the edge of the hill and saw Sonic falling in the river. "Ha! Told you I'll win." Manic said but looked worried as no respond came from his brother. Manic looked down the hill and around the river trying to find something blue that looked like Sonic.

"Come on Sonic, that's not funny. Where are you?" Manic said and started panicking. "HELP! ...UNCLE CHUCK HELP!" Manic shouted as loud as he could. Chuck and Sonia both heard Manic and rushed towards Manic. "Manic what's wrong ... and where's Sonic?" Chuck asked as he noticed Sonic was missing.

"We played and Sonic slipped and fell in the River. I can't find him he still is in the water, I guess" Manic said with panic in his voice. As Chuck heard that he rushed down the hill and jumped in the river that reached his shoulders. He then looked around till he saw something blue in the water not far from him.

Chuck swam towards the blue pup who tried to get at the surface. Chuck took a hold of Sonic's neck and lifted him out of the water. As Sonic got at the surface he started coughing and snapped for air. Chuck rushed out of the water and walked back towards Sonia and Manic who watched the whole thing.

"Sonic, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Manic asked as Chuck put Sonic down on the ground. Sonic bent his ears back and crawled backwards till he was against a tree. He then lowered his shacking body and started whimpering a bit. "Sonic are you okay?" Sonia asked as she saw her scared brother. Sonic wasn't answering he was just taking deep breaths pushed his body as deep to the ground as he could. "We should go back to the cave." Chuck said and took Sonic at the neck again to bring him home.

Sonia and Manic followed Chuck till they reached the cave. Chuck walked inside and put Sonic down. Sonic had still his ears bent and pushed his body at the ground again. "Sonic are you okay? Come on say something" Chuck said but Sonic just had a scared look on his face. "What's wrong with him uncle Chuck?" Sonia asked worried. "He's just shocked ... he almost drowned." Chuck said. "That's all my fault." Manic said and lowered his head. "It's not you're fault, you two were just playing." Chuck said.

A few minutes later the pack was back from the hunt and walked inside the cave. "Alright I hope you are hungry cause we catched three rabbits." Sonic's father said as he came proud in the cave. "Hey, what's wrong?" Aleena asked as nobody answered. Aleena walked towards them with her mate right behind her. "What happened?" Aleena asked worried as she saw her youngest child who looked scared and lied shivering on the ground.

Chuck then told them everything what happened while Aleena laid down beside her son. As Sonic felt her he crawled closer towards her. "My poor baby." Aleena said and put Sonic in front of her ... between her front paws and she laid her head on top of Sonic's shivering body to warm him.

While Aleena took care of Sonic the other two got something to eat from their father. After they were done with eating they looked towards Sonic and their mother. They noticed that Sonic was asleep now but he still had this scared look on his face. They then both walked towards their mother and lied down next to her. They then also feel asleep while their father and uncle were speaking outside

"Don't worry Chuck, this wasn't your fault ... he will be find." Sonic's dad said. "But I feel so guilty ... I should have watched them better." Chuck said. "You watched them great, if it wasn't for you Sonic would be dead. But why didn't he just swam towards the surface?" Sonic's father asked confused why his son wasn't swimming.

"Um, I think you don't like what I'm going to say but ... I think Sonic can't swim." Chuck said and looked at his brother. "What? That's ridiculous ... every wolf can swim." Sonic's dad said laughing. "I guess your son can't." Chuck said. "Wait what, are you serious?" Sonic's father asked and Chuck nodded.

Alright that was the second chapter. I hope you like it. Next update will be soon.