Chapter 6.- Lizzy

N / A: This chapter contains lemon scenes (scenes not suitable for minors under 18) if they do not like scenes of this type should only skip that part.

I would like to know your opinion about the story.

.........

The map of the city was spread out on the garage table, Sylvester glanced at it and marked some points on it, then stretched out a few lines between them and made mental notes; a few feets away, Toby was concentrating on annotations while reading some files on his computer, next to them were some open books, which he consulted from time to time, his face was still a little swollen by the beating he had received a couple of days ago and his body still resented when he moved with rudeness.

"Hey!" they both raised their heads to see Ralph enter the garage, brought with him his new telescope and the toolbox that Happy had given him.

"Walter's upstairs," Toby pointed out, knowing that the boy was eager to work on his new project, since he had returned from the mini vacation with his father he had taken every minute to be with his mentor, and Walter was more than willing to pass time with him.

"Do we have a case?" Paige stepped into the garage immediately behind her son, not surprised that Ralph had gone upstairs immediately "No, it's a personal project," Sylvester said quickly, avoiding his gaze and causing the woman's suspicion.

"Happy asked us for help finding a suitable school for Lizzy".

"Toby!" Sylvester yelled, the genius just shrugged and went ahead with his own, leaving the young woman to explain. "I did a study of all the colleges in the area, I'm reviewing school crash statistics, as well as considering the structure of the establishments and their strategic location, while Toby is in charge of studying the educational methods applied in the schools and of studying those who would be the future teachers of Lizzy. Having all this information we can conclude what will be the best school for her"

"That's ... efficient." Paige walked over and looked at the map on the table, where a red circle pointed to a school, and inside a big blue circle were the garage and Happy's apartment. "It's nice that you're helping with this, why didn't you want to tell me Sly?"

"Happy believes that you would say something like" Toby coughed a few times to clear his throat. "The best way is to go directly to each school and know the place and the teachers, not everything is facts and statistics" Toby said making an almost perfect imitation of the blond woman.

"I don't talk like that," she reproached the genius, who only stared at her to annoy her. "But ... maybe it would be good for Happy to visit the schools in person before making a decision ... How are you, Toby?" Sly wrote me telling me what happened.

"You're a gossip!"

"Sylvester was just worried about you, that's what friends do," Paige said, "at least you don't look as bad as I expected"

"Thank you?"

"He had a pretty little nurse over the weekend", Sylvester said. "Happy, Lizzy and I went to see him the weekend".

"Did Lizzy take care of you? That's adorable". She couldn't help but feel tenderness as she imagined the scene.

"I actually made the mistake of teaching her my medical briefcase, I explained about each instrument, it's function and how it was used," Toby explained. "and she definitely learns fast ... she spent all weekend taking temperature, pressure, checking my ears and my eyes .... and besides that little gnome, stole my medical briefcase!" He exclaimed annoyed, though Sylvester laughed and Paige joined him.