SEVEN MINUTES LET'S GO!!

Being the awesome friend you were, you decided that you would hang out with you best bros.

Who are those bros, you might be asking.

Well it's the Matsuno brothers of course! You know all six pretty well.

Spending time at the Matsuno household had it's ups and downs. This time it was the downside.

Bored, you lay down on the living room floor with a huff. "What the hell?!"

Choromatsu looks at you, confused, "What's wrong [Y/n]-chan?"

"There's nothing to do!"

"What do you suppose we do about it then?" Osomatsu chimes in, now leaning forward as if he's interested.

You shrug, not really sure what to do, "I don't care what we do, as long as we do something worth while...and within reason." You muttered that last part.

"Ah~! I might have an idea on what we could play~!" Karamatsu states as he stands up, going over to a closet. After shifting around a bit, he finally pulls out Jyushimatsu's baseball cap. He walks into the middle of the room saying, "Everyone put something in the hat! We'll be playing seven minutes in heaven~!"

A few groans could be heard as the brothers and yourself place things inside the cap. One question came to mind though.

"What happens when one of you go?" You ask Kara. He shrugs in response, "We'll figure something out." He winks, "Don't you worry, my Karamatsu girl/boy~!"

You roll your eyes, trying to hide a small smile. "I'll go first!" You chirp, sticking your hand into the cap, shifting the things around a bit while looking away. You grabbed the thing that seemed most interesting to you and pulled it out. You look at the object, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Who...