Chapter 2: Secret Gift

Writer's Note:

Before I continue the story, I would like to thank LorienAverleinAlvar and PatriciaCias for giving me the inspiration for making this story. Check their stories! They're perfect!

Amanda's POV:

My friends and I went home after the conversation.

==========

When I was going home, I suddenly saw a store selling some jewelry.

I thought of buying bracelets for my friends, so I went in.

It was full of jewelry; necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, pendants, and charms.

It was hard to find a gift for my friends since there were so many beautiful things.

Later on, I was already in the charms section.

I saw a little girl getting two sparkly bracelets. She went to her mom to ask if they can buy it.

"Mom, could we buy this?" the girl said.

"That's too expensive, sweetheart." her mom said.

"But mo-" the girl said.

"No buts, okay?" her mom said.

Her mom put the bracelets back then they went away.

I looked the bracelets and thought that it was perfect. So I bought it.

I don't know what the little child's mother was saying, but the price for each was only P60 each!

What's so expensive about that?!

Well, maybe they have a budget. But if there really was, I would be thankful for it. If it weren't for the budget, they could have got those bracelets. Lucky me!

I couldn't imagine giving my friends some jewelry that they will say:

"Wow, you shouldn't have."

Which means they're pretending to like the gift. If they don't like the gift, that means I'm DEAD MEAT!

Anyway, I went home as fast as I can.

==========

When I arrived home, I inspected the bracelets. They were really precious.

---------------

It was already late, and I was still writing in my diary.

---------------

Ivy's POV:

It was morning already.

I slept and woke up late.

I rushed to school.

==========

Finally, I was at school.

I barged in my classroom, panting.

"Sorry I'm late!" I said.

"That's alright, Ivy." he (the teacher) said. "Since it's the first time your late."

We continued our class (Social).