Chapter 6: Best Friends Forever!

Ivy's POV:

May 30

Vacation is almost over!

All schools will start on June 6.

---------------

June 1

Yes! Just a few more days and my BFFs and I are going to hang out again! I already miss them!

Hurry up! Come on! Faster time, faster!!!!!

---------------

June 4

I'm really bored now. Can't wait. Hahaha. :-(

---------------

June 5

Tomorrow! Yes! My emotions are just changing strangely, you know?

Weird!

---------------

June 6

Today's the day! :-D

I got ready for school. My old school, but now I'm in 1st Year already.

My parents accompanied me by car to school.

Note: From Ivy

If you're wondering why I suddenly used Smiley Faces, that's because when I was Elementary, it wasn't popular yet.

And another thing, if you're wondering also, we don't have K-12. :-P

==========

Ivy's POV:

Where was I? Oh yeah, going to school.

I saw my old school, but the only thing I didn't understand at first was that we passed by the school!

"Huh?! Mom, dad, why did we pass my school?!" I said. "I might get late!"

"What school? We're not even near you're school yet!" dad said.

"My old school! You know, where I studied as Ele-" I said.

"Oh dear, I forgot to tell you that you're in another school already!" mom said.

"What?!" I said.

Note: From Ivy

Have I ever told you that my parents, even though not that old yet, are VERY FORGETFUL?

Like for now, they even forgot to tell me where I'm studying now!

Ivy's POV:

"Why?!" I said.

I was so shocked that I was already shouting at my parents.

"Oops! I forgot to also tell you that we had to move to America." mom said.

See what I mean?! VERY FORGETFUL! No offense, okay? 

"What?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted. "I'm never going to see Amanda and Samantha again!"

"We're so sorry sweetie. We had no choice. We had a problem with our taxes."

"No!!!!!" I shouted.

I suddenly opened the car door and jumped out.......... WHILE THE CAR WAS MOVING!

Note: From Ivy

WARNING!!!!!

KIDS AND ANYBODY ELSE, DO NOT TRY DOING THIS!

YOU MIGHT GET INJURED (,OR WORSE)!

I KNOW I'M VERY STUPID FOR DOING THIS!

Ivy's POV:

I landed on the ground almost perfectly; I got a really painful sprain for doing that.

Even though it hurt badly, I still ran to my old school to find my friends.

My parents stopped the car at the side and ran after me.

Finally, I reached the school and looked at the list outside for the students. It was still early though.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

'Their names aren't here!' I thought. 'Did they transfer?'

I approached the guard.

"Excuse me, have you seen my two best friends, Sir?" I said.

We just call him Sir.

"Oh hello Ivy! Long time no see! They transferred to another school." he said.

"Oh..... thanks Sir." I said and ran back to my parents, disappointed.