2

"The line starts to the left!" Nico yelled. He carried a number dispenser to you. You ripped off the paper. You sighed. 13! You thought.

You watched as Percy awkwardly hugged Calypso and you cringed. Uhg so tense.

Percy hugged Leo without punching him. How noble. You chatted with the camper in line behind you- Damien White until it was your turn. Damien confessed to you that he had never met Leo but had a sudden urge to punch him.

You laughed. It caught Leo's attention. His eyes immediately scanned the line of familiar-and some not to much-demigods and landed on the beautiful (y/h/c) hair that he has always loved. He spaced out. His mind wondered to the girl who matched with that hair. The kind, gorgeous-

He was pulled out when You punched him hard on the arm that most people had hit which made him even more sore. He seemed shocked but you threw your self on him. He buried his face in your neck.

"I hate you so much." You whispered.

You felt Leo flinch and then you felt water. You jerked back to see Leo's face wet. He wiped at his face quickly.

"Leo! Are you crying?" You asked shaking slightly.

"No, never." The words shocked you into a memory

Leo knew you had a hard time sleeping. Especially when your brother was missing. One Tuesday Leo had been planning. He was going to take you to the Strawberry fields to star gaze.

You lay on the small couch in your cabin. You didn't feel right sleeping right under the bed where Percy should be.

A few nights before you had woken from a nightmare and climbed up to his bunk for some brotherly comfort. It took a minute for your half asleep brain to process why Percy wasn't there. The realization hit you like a brick. You felt like a child again. Your bottom lip began to quiver and you felt your vision blur.

You buried yourself in Percy's covers and cries until you couldn't any longer.

You rubbed your eyes trying to forget the heartbreaking memory. The door flew open and you jumped.

"Get up! Let's go have some fun!" Leo yelled. He grabbed your hand and pulled you all the way to the Strawberry fields.

He had placed two blankets on a small clearing in the middle of the field. Leo turned to you with a bright smile. You laughed.

"Leo you're the best!"

The two of you laid on the blankets, ate strawberries and watched the stars all night.

"Leo?"
"Yeah?"
You placed your hands on either side of his face. His face seemed to get hotter under your touch.

"Leo promise- would you leave me? I mean - like-"

"No," he whispered."Never."

And then Leo leaned in and you got nervous so you hugged him. You didn't know but Leo was disappointed. He didn't want a hug. But he wanted to make you happy. The two of you fell asleep in the fields that night- both filled with regret.

~

So yay 512 words I'm going to try to make these chapters longer but anyway I would love to hear your feedback! Please comment and like and just come hang out with me over at my page! Be good humans and stuff!❤️