8.

Smut chapter, be warned! Don't read if not comfortable

"Keith I don't want this burden on you, but please, please live, for me?" Lance made him look up and Keith sniffled and slowly nodded.

Lance bent down and kissed Keith slowly and gently savoring the taste of his lips and how they felt. Keith kissed back passionately.

"Please, Lance I need you one last time then, I love you," Keith pulled Lance down as he was pressed against the wall.

"I love you too, more than I could ever explain," Lance breathed against his lips and kissed him again and again as he moved to Keiths neck and kissed it hungrily as Keith held onto lances hair softly running his fingers through the soft brown hair and lightly tugged it time to time when Lance sucked and bite Keiths neck.

Lance pulled off Keiths shirt as he laid him on the ground and took his off as well just as Keith kissed Lance against kissed his jawline up to his ear and lightly bit it with a tug.

"Keith..." Lance moaned into the raven haired boys neck as he kissed it again and ran his tongue down Keiths hot skin to his chest until he began kissing his soft skin and lightly nipped some spots and left love bites.

"Lance P-please, God please I need you," Keith whined as he wrapped his legs around lances waist and Lance rubbed his garden shafted against Keiths through the fabrics. Lance pulled down Keiths pants and lightly touched it with his finger tips and went down kissing it gently and licked it while looking up at Keith.

"Lance..." He moaned heavily and Lance took it into his mouth and sucked it while bobbing his head up and down. He let go with a juicy pop and licked his lips as he took off his pants as he and Keith where locked in eye contact full of lust.

"Lance please..." Keith panted as his body was hot and sweaty. Lance crawled over Keith looking into his purple eyes with passion and love and dipped down kissing Keith heatedly and desperately.

"La-Lance..." Keith moaned as he felt lances member rub against Keiths. Lance grabbed one of Keiths legs bringing it up higher as Keith has his other leg draped across lances  lower back.

"Keith..." Lance breathed against his neck as he started to shove his cock into Keiths entrance and Keith no longer felt pain so much pleasure. He moaned loudly closing his eyes as Lance filled him and thrusted in and out at a steady pace.

"Lance! F-faster, please faster! Harder!" Keith moaned as his arms where wrapped around his neck. Lance sucked on his neck as he thrusted at a face speed and Keith tried keeping up but the world was spinning as he felt himself coming.

"Not yet babe, I'm not done with you yet," Lance whispered in Keiths ear as he slowed down a little and bit Keiths shoulder but kissed it right after.

"Lance~" is the only thing Keith could think of saying, nothing else was able to escape his lips.

"I'm right here Keith, I'm still here," Lance held the side of his face looking down at Keith kissing his lips, his jaw, his eyes, his forehead, everywhere that he could kiss.

Keith couldn't take it anymore, he could feel himself coming and there wasn't stopping him. He felt his breath hitch as lances fluids filled him first then seconds later Keith did as well onto his stomach.

Lance leaned down and licked Keiths stomach and came back up kissing Keith passionately and slowly as Keith could feel his throbbing cock still inside him. Lance held him close and Keith curled up against his chest listening to lances heart beat, it was beating fast from the adrenaline but his chest was warm and felt safe.

"I love you Lance," Keith whispered closing his eyes and almost whimpered when Lance pulled himself out of Keiths now sore entrance.

"I love you too Keith, and this isn't good bye," Lance kissed his head gently as his arms where wrapped around Keiths waist.

"If I died, I would want to die here, in your arms," Keith sighed looking no where specific.

"I know, I'd die in my sleep if I could, no pain, just sleeping," Lance held Keiths head close to his chest wanting to protect him from the future they held.

"What if we could do both?" Keith bit his lip leaning against lances upper arm.

"With... With what?" Lance frowned. He didn't like the idea of suicide but maybe it's all they really could do.

"I don't know,"

"I'll try helping you tomorrow Keith, I'll help you kill the gladiator but if it's you or me that gets to live, I want it to be you," Lance gently traced Keiths back with his fingers feeling small scars from battles but they both had them.

"I'm going to miss you Lance, I love you so so much," Keith felt a single tear roll down his face.

"I love you too Keith, I really do," Lance kissed his lips gently and soon they both fell asleep feeling safe one last time with each other.