9.

Lance woke up startled as he heard the cell door open and saw guards standing there. Keith blinked his eyes open and saw them as well making him gasp as Lance held him closer to his chest.

"Get dress. It's time for your death Paladins," the guard sneered at them and the two slowly did so keeping their heads down in embarrassment and fear of the future that awaits them as they closed the door for them.

"Lance, are we really doing this?" Keith pulled on his pants glancing at his boyfriend.

"Keith it's for the-the best," Lance pulled his shirt over his head trying not to loose control of his emotions, he couldn't break down in front of Keith, not now.

"Don't lie to me Lance," Keith walked over to him as he helped Lance fix his shirt keeping his head down.

"Then look at me and believe me, this will work out-" "don't say anything about Shiro Lance, don't say that I can be happy with him if your gone, I love you Lance, and God fucking dammit I'm going to miss you," Keith looked up at Lance grabbing his chin so Lance could look at him.

"I'm going to miss you too mullet, I love you more than I ever have loved someone," Lance wrapped his arms around Keiths shoulders burying his face in the crook of his neck as Keith hugged him around the torso.

"This isn't good bye Keith, I'll see you again, don't forget me," Lance kissed his cheek and Keith nodded.

"Never," he smiled up at Lance holding the side of his face rubbing his thumb over his tan cheek wiping away that single tear silently running down his face.

"I'll make it quick, I never want you to suffer," Keith leaned up and kissed lances lips one last time.

"Thank you,"

They turned when the doors opened again and they broke the hug looking at the guards with a glare on both of their faces.

"Come to your deaths Paladins," the guard sneered.

Authors note- I'm sorry this was a super short chapter! But next one I promise I'll try making it a lot longer!