14.

Keith paled as he stared at hunk as Pidge stood up and checked the doors, seeing if it was clear of anyone else while Lance had a grip on his spoon.

"I-I w-what?" Keith asked as his heart started to speed up.

"Well your with Lance, I didn't know you and Shiro broke up though," hunk said but got confused why everyone was acting like this. Pidge closed the door and walked back over.

"Hunk, I didn't break up with Shiro," Keith said quietly.

"Oh?.. Oh..." Hunk realized with wide eyes.

"Lance I thought you stopped with cheating," hunk turned to his friend as lances head was down embarrassed.

"W-well I-I, it k-kinda happened a-and..." Lance stuttered not able to look at hunk.

"We didn't mean to but I like Lance a lot... A lot more than I did with Shiro..." Keith sighed leaning on the table.

"He'll find out," hunk told them.

"I know, I just... I just don't want to hurt him," Keith gulped.

"Hunk please don't tell anyone, Pidge already knows but Allura and coran, they can't know either," Lance looked at hunk pleadingly.

"I'm terrible at keeping secrets man," hunk shook his head.

"Please?" Lance asked with worriedly eyes. Hunk knew when Lance was being sincere and when he was being just needy.

"Fine, but if Shiro finds out, I don't know what I can do man," hunk nodded slowly.

"Sorry for putting his burden on you hunk," Lance bit his lip.

"It's cool man, at least your happy right?" Hunk smiled a little.

"Very," Lance smiled softly at the table as Keith blushed.

"Then yea, just be careful," hunk gulped.

"It's been a couple months actually... So..." Lance laughed lightly and hunk face palmed shaking his head.

"Gotta be kidding me," hunk groaned.

"Hey at least you haven't heard them fuck!" Pidge pouted.

"Not. Pleasant." She glared at the two.

"Very pleasant for me," Lance smirked at her.

"Lance!"