Let Your Fangs Show

After our last two classes together I had learned that Vivian is actually very popular around school. Guy would try hitting on her but she was so oblivious to it all and I sort of growled at any guy that got near her. After the first two guys they all pretty much got the hint.

 She’s really smart too. She spent the first twenty minutes of classes breezing through the worksheets. Then just stared into space until I was finished. She started bombarding me with question. I wasn’t expecting her to actually take a interest in my personal life. I told her anyways. I told her about how things were back home with my mom and Sarah. She blushed when she asked if I had a girlfriend back home. Which I instantly responded with a No. Which is the truth I didn’t have a girlfriend back home. I had many girls that wanted to be but I just felt it wouldn’t be right having a long distance thing going especially since I’ll be leaving for college soon. Well at least I hoped I would be. I learned a few things about her as well. She has two brother and two sister. She’s stuck being the untalented middle child. Her words not mine. She has only a handful of friends everyone else is sort just background noise. Which once again her words not mine.

“Will you hurry up? I will not be late to work too because of you.” Vivian shout at me trudging across campus.

“Kitten slow down.” I shout. She clearly can’t hear or see me since the whole entire student body is heading the same direction its making it impossible to follow her. To make matters worse she was staring down nearly bumping into every person in her wake. If texting her was the only way to get her attention then that’s what I’ll do.

Hey Kitten slow down your going to walk into a pole. – Michael.

She ran smack dab into the pole causing me to only run up to her fighting back my laughter

“Kitten I told you to slow down.” I chuckled.

 “I know I just read it and that’s what made me walk into the pole genius.” She snapped rubbing her head. I could see a real nasty red bump appearing on her forehead.

“Well you didn’t hear me when I told you to slow down. I thought you couldn’t run in heels.”

“I changed out of those monstrous things into my docs after gym. These babies make me fly.” she giggled.

“Well maybe I should drive Kitten that bump looks nasty.” I tell her scooping her into my arms carrying her to the car.

“Yeah maybe you should.” she climbed in the back laying down across the seats.

“Hey Kitten don’t fall asleep okay? I don’t want you slipping into a coma on me. I would at least like to take you out before you then.” I explain shaking her. The last thing I need is for her to go into a coma.

She swats my hand away. “Leave me alone I want sleep.”

“Well that’s all fine and dandy Kitten but I need you to stay awake and tell me where the hell to go.”

 “Get out I’ll drive.” She tells me rubbing her temples. Before I can protest or tell her to just pull it into the GPS and I would find my way. The buzzing of her phone continued.

“Shut up.” She yelled. I looked at her terrified, I didn’t even say anything. I quickly climbs out of the driver’s seat and make my way to the passenger side. Watching Vivian climb out the back into the driver’s seat is one of the most interesting things I’ve seen today. Her foot was tangled in the backseat seatbelt and she nearly kicked me in the face trying to get it loose. When she finally sat in the driver’s seat and was all bulked in I just sat there in silence.

We sat the first ten minutes in complete silence the only thing you could hear was her phone buzzing every five seconds. I ran my fingers through my hair debating if I should say anything or would I feel her rage. She sighed.