The Same

Me:
Hey Kain thanks again for saving my butt back there at the store!

3:34 p.m.

I had just gotten home and placed everything I had bought downstairs and headed upstairs to check on my sister. I entered the room and saw her sleeping peacefully there.

'Had Kain not helped me back there, you would have been in serious trouble big sis,' I thought to myself.

My sister had been diagnosed with a severe case of bronchitis this past week and it's been getting worse and worse. I told the cashier that what I had to get was the most important, and that was the truth. But my sister hadn't asked me to get it. I had to get her some pain reliever because even though she didn't complain about it, I knew for a fact that she is in so much pain.

I'm no doctor nor do I know much about medical help, so I feel so useless to my older sister. The doctors did suggest a surgery, but sadly we don't have the funds to pay for it.

I knew that because of her stubborn personality she wouldn't drink the reliever if I handed it to her. So, I headed back downstairs and got the pain reliever, then went to the cupboard and took out a small clear cup. I filled the cup with water and then added a few drops of pain reliever and mixed it in to the solution. Walking back into the room I placed the cup on her bedside table so that she would drink it when she woke up.

I decided to watch some tv as I waited for my sis to wake up, when I suddenly felt my phone buzz in my hand. I looked at my phone to see I had received a text message. I opened my phone and clicked on the message icon to see who had texted me.

Kain <3:
Yea! It was no problem at all. Hope your sis feels better!

3:45 p.m.

'I really need to change his name...wait a second, how does he know that sis is sick?'

Me:
What do you mean by that?

3:45 p.m.

Kain >3<:
Oh, well I just thought that since you said it was the most important thing on her list that maybe she was sick

3:46 p.m.

'Oh, thank goodness! I thought he might have somehow known about her bronchitis!' I mentally sighed in relief.

Me:
Oh! Haha, um no she's alright. We were just short on reliever and she wanted me to restock incase anything where to happen!

3:46 p.m.

Kain >3<:
Well then, I'm glad she's ok!

3:46 p.m.

Me:
Haha yea, oh! Are you free any time? I want to pay you back as soon as possible so that I don't forget!

3:46 p.m.

Kain >3<:
I told you that you don't have to pay me back! >~<

3:46 p.m.

Me:
Boi, if you don't let me pay you back I will be pestering you about it for the rest of your life °^°

3:47 p.m.

Kain >3<:
Alright alright! I'll let you pay me back!

3:47 p.m.

Me:
Good good, so how about tomorrow afternoon? You free then? We can meet at a coffee shop if you'd like?

3:47 p.m.

Kain >3<:
Hmm...I'm not to into coffee. How about ice-cream?

3:47 p.m.

Me:
Sounds good to me! I'll take ice-cream any day!

3:47 p.m.

Kain >3<:
Cool, so 4:30 tomorrow at the ice-cream shop next to the pharmacy?

3:48 p.m.

Me:
Meet ya then!

3:48 p.m.