December - it's the season to be jolly

21st of December 2012

We are off to see the Wizard the wonderful wizard of OZ. Okay I lied, we are off to Butlins the wonderful butlins of Minehead. Nope doesn't work as well. My sister and I are sat in the back of the car listening to the love of my life Aka "Justin Bieber" under the mistletoe to get us in the holiday spirit. We are literally buzzing for christmas! Butlins go to the full extreme to celebrate and put smile on our faces. It's ranges from shows, drinks, competitions, food etc.. And of course all you can eat buffet. We are going butlins for a full week. Yes not just a weekend a full week. How amazing is that? I really cannot hold my excitement any longer. My mum is singing, Kill me now, awful is an understatement. She sounds like a cat being strangled sorry not sorry mum. But I can't complain she is getting into the Christmas spirit, that's all I ask for. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! how old am I? Never too old for Christmas. 

25th of December 2012

Tried on a size ten dress today it looked awful my love handles and flab was fully on show. "It's Christmas, everyone puts on some weight you'll soon loose it" My sister has repeatably said to me today. Maybe she is right. No need worrying about weight when it's Christmas!, well only me and my sister could meet boys and hit it off with them. They were honestly beyond beautiful. Their smiles made me week at the knees. No unfortunately I didn't get off with him. I am no class A slut. Gosh, sort your mind out. Guess what comes now after being for a daily swim and riding on water slides? CHRISTMAS ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER! The best part of the day in my opinion. With its smoking turkey stuffed with stuffing, soft and brown roasted potatoes, over cooked vegetables all smothered with rich and soft gravy. Delicious! full on drinking tonight you can't end Christmas day sober, it isn't illegal I promise. I am really craving cheese and crackers, get me some please?