"Recovery is possible if you make it!"

16th Of November 

What I am about to write is the truth, for the past month I have not done anything but fight for my life back and slowly but surely, day by day it comes back and the more it does the more I realise how much I have to live for. Recovery is key and is possible especially with the support from staff, other patients, families and friends. It can happen if you believe it can! I am not going to lie, it isn't easy but it gets easier and easier as the months go by. Ana isn't your friend remember that. Food is fuel not the enemy. Being underweight isn't healthy, it's not even attractive. It brings you and others down. Far down. But all you have to do is stand back up again because you can. You're strong. I am a fighter. 

If you ever feel the need to lose weight please follow the right way and not the internet, magazines or your mind. Your mind can be deceiving don't always listen to it. You're perfect and beautiful don't let the world change who you are. You are you. Be happy and stay strong, live your life to the full and don't forget the things that mean the most to you. The things that make you, you. I miss my family and friends, I miss Deanna. But some way or another I will bring her back and healthy. I can't live my life thinking about food, weight or exercise it's just a waste of life. I want to be happy and live today. I will make this change happen. I will recover.

Remember

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.

Deanna Jade Carter <33. 

Need help? 

Mail me: https://www.facebook.com/0hitsdeanna

Contact Beat:

Helplines

For the Adult Helpline, please call 0845 634 1414. This helpline is available to anyone over the age of 18 and is open Monday to Thursday 1.30pm – 4.30pm. Alternatively, you can emailhelp@b-eat.co.uk

For the Youthline, please call 0845 634 7650. The Youthline is available to anyone aged 25 or under, and is open Monday to Thursday 1.30pm – 4.30pm. You can also text the Youthline on 07786 20 18 20 - send us a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours. There is also a Youthline email service at fyp@b-eat.co.uk

Fundraising

Tel: 01603 753336

Email: fundraising@b-eat.co.uk

Media

Tel: 0300 123 7061, out of hours 07804 589404

Email: media@b-eat.co.uk

Head Office

Tel: 0300 123 3355

Email: info@b-eat.co.uk

Our head offices are located in Norwich:

BeatWensum House103 Prince of Wales RoadNorwichNorfolkNR1 1DW  YOU ARE NEVER ALONE! SEEK HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.