Chapter 28

~Leah

"I want this to be perfect." She whispered before reconnecting our lips. I gently pushed her back until the backs of her legs hit the bed, not breaking the kiss. My hands made their way to the hem of her shirt and gently tugged it. She took the hint and broke the kiss just long enough for me to slip her shirt over her head. I ran my hands slowly up her stomach but stopped as I felt her tense slightly.

"You're absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking." I reassured her, my voice barely above a whisper. Her face showed her uncertainty so I leaned in and captured her lips with mine.

I trailed light kisses down her jawline to her chest and pushed her gently back onto the bed before straddling her hips. Every movement we made was slow, tender. Every kiss was heated but gentle, like we both needed it to last forever. Our time together was limited and every moment was precious.

I brushed my lips over her neck, laying feathery kisses on the soft skin there. She whimpered softly as I kissed her pulse point and I bit down gently, causing her to utter a moan so beautiful it drove me insane. Her body writhed under mine as I reattached our lips, our tongues swirling together as I lost myself in her taste.

I felt her hands trail up and down my sides, leaving goosebumps in their wake and making me shiver. Before she could do anything I lowered my hand down to her chest and slipped my hand under her bra. She tilted her head back breaking our kiss and moaned, her neon pink hair spread over the duvet as I gently kneaded her breast. The sight of her beneath me was incredible.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, smiling as she blushed deeply. Instead of answering she pulled my head closer to hers and started kissing my neck. I bit my lip to stop the moan that was building up inside me from slipping out. I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra using one hand. It slipped off her silky skin without a sound and I lowered my head to her chest, taking one of her nipples in my mouth and sucking it gently.

"Leah.." She let out a throaty moan, encouraging me even more. I swirled my tongue around the small bud, feeling it turn hard in my mouth. She tangled her slender fingers in my hair and moaned again, pushing my head closer to her chest. I moved across to her other breast and gave it the same gentle treatment, listening to the symphony of moans she emitted. The tangy taste of her skin was heavenly.

Her chest was heaving slightly as I sensually kissed her, and I left dozens of love bites in my wake. I knew she felt it every time I left one as her breathing would suddenly hitch and she would bite her lip so hard I was afraid she would draw blood. I was desperately trying to ignore the craving to rip the rest of her clothes off and make her scream my name. I was taking this slow, I wanted to remember every second of this.

She pulled my face back up to hers and kissed me again, deeply. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled my body onto hers, her nails digging into my skin slightly. Any pain was of felt was overridden by the rush of heat as I felt her skin on mine. Her skin was boiling and I loved the fact that I was the cause of it.

My fingers fumbled at the waistline of her sweats. I slipped my thumb teasingly beneath the waistline and gently ran my finger along it. She whimpered into the kiss and broke away slightly.

"I need you," she panted, her eyes dark with lust. "Please. Just do it."

I smiled slightly and nodded before leaning in to kiss her again. I kissed all the way down her neck to her collar bone and left another love bite before kissing down the valley between her breasts to her stomach. A few faded white scars stood out against her porcelain skin and I brushed my lips over them, feeling her stiffen once more. I looked up at her, seeing she had her eyes closed.