Chapter 1: LA is Like NY... Just Warmer =P

Rachel's POV:

Dance is what i live for. It got me through breakups and even my brothers death when i was 13. It helps me to feel like I belong to this world, like my life means something. And now my life does mean something because I am going to an amazing college in NY and am on my way to becoming a proffesional dancer for the Broadway Professional Dancer Company. The dance buisness is hard and  plan to make sure I have no distractions in LA. 

I say goodbye to my best friends and roomates Aniyah and Carol, then grab my bags. I call a taxi and as I am in my car I text Joey to tell him I'll be there at 7:00 tonight I have a long day ahead of me. A 12 hour plane ride and a 30 minute drive back to Joeys house. I sigh and get out of my taxi to the streets of NY loud but just how Ilike it, Peaceful even. When i get to my gate I can tell this is going to be a long one. I change my attitude, sigh, and walk into the plane.

 AFTER THE PLANE RIDE 

I walk out of LAX to find multiple cars honking and people late for there flights walking fast , just like NY but ... warmer. I hear my phone vibrate. I pick it up

Joey: "You outside yet?"

Rachel: "Yeah, I've been waiting for ten minutes"

Joey: "Well look for a car with me in it" he said with a chuckle

Rachel: "Well that helped sooo much"  I said sarcastically.

When I finally found him he seemed really excited. I guess because he was seeing his childhood friend after 3 years for the first time. 

Joey's POV:

When I saw Rachel I was so surprised she looked so mature and beautiful. She was super fit and was handling her bags pretty well for her size. I smiled and explained that I live with with Sawyer but she looked a bit annoyed. I guess because she was on a plane for most of the day. When I started to explain I was going to stop to get some food she was closing her eyes. 

Me: "Would you like anything?"

Rachel: "Just get me what you are getting" She said sleepily and then closed her eyes.

When I finally got the Grilled Chicken wraps Rachel was curled up in a ball and was snoring lightly. She looked so peaceful so I pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her cheek and began driving again.

                                             ---------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: I dont know how I feel about this chapter its more of a filler for the next few when something actually happens. ALSO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 20 READS. It means so much to me that people are actually even reading this so TYSM. SORRY, for not posting last Tues and Sat. I was sick, TY for waiting for a new chapter. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, IM gonna go    -Connor F.

Please Comment, Vote and Enjoy 

May the odds be ever in YOUR favor GOODBYE