Chapter 5: A Date?

--Rachel's POV--

When me and Joey got home I sat down at my computer. I checked Twitter and saw my friend Aniyah tweet something

@bandanababyy03: Bandanas and Sam Pottorff are bae💕

And underneath that I saw Chris tweeted something

@ChrisCollins: When you like someone and they don't like you back... #relatable

My jaw dropped.

Is he talking about me? Oh my gosh! I hope he is if not that's embarrassing.

I get up and grab my phone and before my brain understands what's happening my hands dial his number. He picks up after two rings and I hear his voice ring through my ears

"Hey! Rachel. What's up?" He asks.

"Heyy I was wondering if you would wanna see a movie with me on Friday my friend cancelled and I already bought the tickets." I say as confident as possible.

"Sure. What movie?" He asks. Poop I didn't think of this umm. If it's scary I can act all scared and he can comfort me.

"The Purge." I say. It comes out more like a question.

--Chris' POV--

There's no way Rachel was going to see that movie with one of her random friends. It's too scary for two girls to handle. (No offense to women it's a story)

Is she asking me out. Wow she's got some confidence. Just makes me like her that bit more.

I get a burst of confidence and without thinking I say.

"Like a date?"

She pauses for a really long time.

"Uh. Yeah. Kind of." She says. She sounds really nervous.

I can't help but smile.

"See you then. Okay?" I say without trying to sound too excited.

"Okay."

I hang up the phone and go back to attempting to film a video. I am much happier now and it will be easier to film now.

--Rachel's POV--

He literally saw right through my lies. I hope he doesn't think I'm desperate.

I look at the time. It's 5:00 and there is still so much time left in the day.

I will paint my room tomorrow after my dance class and then spend the rest of the day doing room DIYs. But right now I'm bored.

I text Cami

R: Heyy wanna hang out tonight?

C: Sure. Sounds fun. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

R: Kkz see you then.

I run through the hallway and go into Joey's room.

"Hey. Um Joey would it be okay if my friend comes over tonight? She might stay all night. I don't really know." I say hoping for a yes.

"Uh, sure I'm not you're mom. Just don't go having parties tell me first." He says.

I run over to him and give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks mom bye!"

I chuckle and then leave the room.

----------A/N----------

I absolutely hate updating on my iPad. If I use my laptop it's much easier.

SOOOO how was it good or bad. I bet it was bad. I don't know how I feel about this chapter. It's kinda stupid. But today I'm in a writing mood and might update again👏👏 that's a first.

THANK YOU FOR READING

THANK YOU FOR 275 READS! THAT IS #CRAY

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE? Idk that's you're choice.

BYEEEEE

-A

Just kidding my name dose'nt start with a A and no I don't watch PLL

BYEEEEEEE