Chapter 4: Chris

Rachel's POV

"Chris? What are you doing here? I thought you were in college in Boston!" I said surprised to even see him.

Chris was my boyfriend in my Freshman year of High School. We stayed friends after we broke up. But after all these years of college I assumed  I would never see him again. But here he is.

"Well its Summer so I decided to go on vacation." He said smiling.

"Well why are you in Lowes?" I asked.

"Well, I have to make money somehow. You know I majored in architecture and I needed to get some supplies."

"Oh. That's cool." I paused and thought of what I should say next "Well I would love to hang out sometime. Actually I'm going out to lunch and I don't know if my friend is coming. You wanna come?"

"Sure that would be awesome! You can catch me up on the 2 years of your life."

I chuckled. "Well after I'm done getting the paint we could go." 

"Ok. I'll just wait for you M'lady" I giggled when he said that. When we dated he used to always call me that.

I got my paint mixed and met him in front of the store. We got in his car and talked about the most random things. Like how they changed the flavor of the Green Skittles. 

I got a text from Joey.

J: Can I come to lunch with you?

R: Sure. But guess what?

J: Wht?

R: Do you remember Chris Collins from high school?

J: Yeah. Why?

R: Well I found him and I didn't know if you were coming to lunch with me. So I kinda invited him.

J: Oh. Thats fine. Where are we eating?

R: The Anderson Café.

J: kkz.

When we got there. I told Chris about Joey. He said he was fine with that.

Joey's POV

Ugh. Why did stupid Chris have to come back? They dated in High School. She obviously is going to fall for him again. 

I wanted it to just be me and her so I could possibly make my move.

When I got there they were sitting in a booth. But they were both on one side sitting next to eachother. Great.

I sat down and they noticed me they stopped talking.

"Do you guys mind if I vlog?"

"No." They said at the same time and looked at eachother. 

"Well hello there everyone. Today I am at lunch with Rachel and Chris."  I finished my vlogging for the moment.

Our waitress came over and took our order. I obviously got chicken and brown rice. Rachel got a salad and Chris got a sub.

After we finished and said our goodbyes me and Rachel walked to the car. 

Rachel's POV

We sat in the car and Joey asked me how my day was and how I found Chris. The he asked me another question.

"You like him, don't you?" He said very curiously ( <-- is that even a word?)

" I don't know maybe." I said and started to blush. 

I looked at him and his face instantly fell.

Does Joey like me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading this. I am very proud of this chapter. Please comment if you enjoyed.

BYYYYEEEEEEEEEE