Chapter 3: Reunited

"Hey, uh Joey is it possible that I could change up the guest room just a little bit??!" I ask hoping for a yes.

That room is such a horrible color. Who wants their wall pee colored. I mean let's just be real.

"Um... Sure. I guess but you'll have to ask Sawyer too. This isn't just my house." he says.

"Kay. But joey could you do it?! I'm not good at talking to new people." I say.

"You still have that problem?"

Ever since I was a kid I never liked asking people things because I was afraid of rejection.

"Yes."

"Fine. I'll ask him for you."

"Thanks." I say and run up the stairs all ninja like.

I go upstairs and change into comfortable clothes. I spend the rest of the day on my laptop watching DIY videos. Tomorrow I will go to the store to buy some things for the DIYs and my room.

---The Next Morning---

I woke up and took a nice long shower. It felt real good. Especially after that class yesterday. I went downstairs and opened up the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. My eyes saw Greek Yogurt and I almost died. I love Greek Yogurt so much. I ate it and then ate another. If Joey asks IT WASNT ME! I wrote Joey a note:

Hey Joey,

I Called an Uber and am going shopping and maybe will go to lunch. And I didn't eat your yogurt. Just sayin.

See ju lateeerrrr

Love ya

RACHUULLL

I walk out of the house finishing the last of my yogurt. I get in the car and tell the man where to drive me. I played Let It Goat (Jack and Jack anyone? No. Okay.) on the way there.

I got out and went into Lowe's. I looked through the shades of paint. I found a pastel mint color and fell in love. As I walked down the isle towards the paint mixing station. I heard a very familiar voice.

"Rachel, is that you?" The voice said.

I turned around and saw a face I never thought I would see again.

"Chris?"

-----------------------A/N-----------------

Who DAFUQ is Chris? I honestly don't even know myself. Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time I just didn't know where to go with this story. But I have made the commitment of posting every wednesday this summer because who dosent love #wattpadwednesdays? Thank you for almost 200 reads. I can't believe how many people actually take the time to read this crap I call a fanfiction. But thank you sssoooo much.