Chapter 6: The Plan

--Rachel's POV--

 The doorbell rings and I go downstairs to get it. I open the door and we greet eachother.

I call Joey downstairs to meet her and they shake hands. Joey looks at me for a while until it gets awkward and he senses it. 

“I’ll be upstairs editing my video if you need me.” He says and goes upstairs

I grab her bag and say "I've got lots to tell you!" And drag her upstairs.

"Well someone's an eager beaver!" She says.

I grab the phone and order a pizza and then pull her into my room.

"Okay start from the beginning." She said.

"Okay so I kinda found my ex-boyfriend from high school  and I like him and he possibly likes me. I don't know. But I am going to see a movie with him!" I say and then squeal like a 14 year old fangirl.

"Wait so you and Joey aren't dating?"  She asks with a confused look on her face.

"NO!" I say immediately "Why would you think that?" I ask.

“Girl, I know!” She exclaims. 

“How?” I ask. 

“Did you see the way he looked at you downstairs. He pretty much is in love with you.” 

“Doubt it.” I think back to high school Joey told our friend Brittany Joyal that he liked me. She told me. But Joey told me he was over me not so long after that. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t like me again. It would be so… awkward.

“Okay back to the boy I actually like.” That sounded really rude didn’t it? “So on Friday me and Chris are going to see a movie together!” 

--Joey’s POV—

I get up from my computer. I’m done editing and have nothing to do. I decide to go see what Rachel and Cami are doing. I walk out into the hallway and hear Cami and Rachel talking and I hear Rachel say: So on Friday me and Chris are going to see a movie together!

What? Even if they are going as “friends” I know something is going to happen. I know it.

Then I hear a knock on the door… The freaking pizza man! Rachel walks out of her room and I hoppity-hop-hop into Sawyer’s room as fast as I could.

She goes downstairs and gets the pizza. Then Cami goes downstairs to eat.

I walk out of Sawyers room and go back into my room. I get super mad and then I get a brilliant idea. I have a plan. A good one.

I call Meghan and ask her is she wants to collab.

-----------A/N----------

Thank You for reading this story. I'm sorry I didnt update earlier I sprained my ankle. But I am much better now.

Can you please comment and possibly follow. But that’s your choice. I don’t know your life. Suggestions? Criticism? I’ll take any comments. I’m honestly just saying random things at this point because I want this chapter to be 500 words. UGH… I’m at 469. I’m so childish. I’m gonna add more to the story. 498 499 500

YAYAYAYA. I’m so frickin weird

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

^_^