Who am I? (ch.2)

I stirred in my sleep, waking up to a throbbing pain in my head and a uncomfortable restraints on my wrists.

I turn my head slowly to surveil my surrounding and find that I was inside a cop car.

"W-why a-am I in here? I'm not a criminal? p-please let me out?!" I plead slowly becoming more frantic and scared, the officer who was driving signed "your going to booking, you will be questioned from there and if your innocent, then you will go home..well your new home." my eyes widened "what if they find me guilty?" the officer chuckled "tough luck for you then." tears threaten to spill from my eyes "w-what about my brother, where will he go?!" the officer shrugged "another relative or an orphanage, hell if your innocent you will be at one of the two."

I sighed, putting my head down in defeat he was right...now that my parents got murdered...me and my brother have no where to go, my bastard uncle won't take us in...he is too busy snorting whatever toxins he can to receive a next high, what are we going to do? I know my brother is scared right now...I promised him I would never leave him, what if we get put in a separate orphanage? how will I ever find him again?! no! this can't be happening! I felt a clench in my chest, making it harder to breath, I heave hard but my breath is shallow, feeling lightheaded I rested my head on the car window trying to remember to relax.I glanced out the small gated window, to see a deary decorated city that could hold the most beautiful view, a place full of opportunities, also a place that fills your head with a sense of falsity, this city must be under an illusion...where dreams are 'made' and nightmares are lived by the unfortunate...what a twisted joke.

"We're here." the officer slammed his door, making me become more alert, I perk up watching as he goes around the car, opening my car side door he roughly pulls me out of the car, I wince in pain as he drags me inside GCPD.

~

The officer threw me in what seems to be an interrogation room, I sigh heavily this is the worst day of my life...why would they suspect me? my parents owed alot of people, they piss the wrong people off so why am I on there radar?! what is going on?

Abruptly my head felt heavy and there was a sudden dizziness that started to kick in, my head felt loopy.It felt like there was a thought in my head but it left as fast as it came...strange, then the door swung open, making me turn my head to see who came inside the room.

"Good Morning (Y/n) I'm detective Lawrence, I will be investigating you on the homicide of your parents (mother's full name) (father's full name) and the massacre of your classmates at Gotham High." he replied dryly.The detective took the seat across me, folding his hands together while staring at me intensely, making me slightly uncomfortable. "Why am I your main suspect?" the detective leaned back in his chair "cause most evidence point to you...we have some people on school grounds saying they saw you coming out the girls bathroom acting strange with blood on your uniform...so when they checked the bathroom they found a few of your murdered female classmates as well as one male classmate killed, barely recognizable and the same with your parents...when the police came to your home we found your parents chopped up, I must say it was quite the scene, so (Y/n) be honest with me did. you. murder. these. people." detective Lawrence replied sternly while showing me the pictures of the people that were murdered "n-no I know it may seem weird but I didn't do it! you have to believe me, please?!' The detective held a blank stare "what I'm trying to understand is, what would be your motive?" another officer came in interrupting  his sentence, causing detective Lawrence to groaned "this better be good Mikey." officer Mikey nodded "yes sir, we have more information on this case." the detective looked at me then got up to follow officer Mikey.

I sat back in my seat, Feeling that odd heaviness in my head.

"(Y/n) I have to give it to ya...your such a good liar." I laid my head on the desk, feeling the floor come up at my face."W-what are you talking about?" I asked monotonously."You liked it...when you killed those bastards don't deny it." I banged my head on the desk trying to ignoring the sensation and voices, "oh how it felt like heaven when you cut your father limb by limb..he deserved it!" "shut up!" "(mother's name) had what was coming to her...did you forget all the times she abused you..how she let that horrible shit happen to you?!" "s-stop!" "come on~ remember! remember! remember!" I felt my vision was soon spotting, covering my eyes in pitch black and I started losing consciousness.

"This is who you really are (Y/n)." 

6/11/2017