I Will Survive

VIDEO IS VERY NSFW! ----- I am actually Satan. ^ (Jk, whoever made that video is Satan.)

*Put dispenser here*

A moment of silence for the beauty of this piece of art. Alright, continue on. If you see any huge mistakes please notify me.

* * *

Hannibal left the room after a little while of just watching the omega sleep. Will was almost peaceful when he slept. Minus the smell of slick and sweat thickening in the room. As soon as Hannibal realized that he was becoming more aroused and figured he should leave before he did anything he regretted.

Winston was sitting in the hallway, but came running in as soon as Hannibal's foot stepped over the threshold of Will's room. He smirked coldly at the dog's tail as it went in and sat at the foot of the bed. He felt jealousy burn into his chest as he forced himself to walk away and down into the kitchen. Now he didn't know what to do. He wasn't hungry in the least, i fact he was quite the opposite. The only thing he wanted to do was to go back down the hall, rip the sheets off of Will, and breed him into the mattress until he was sure to be pregnant. But those were the thoughts of a crazy person. Of an alpha gone feral, and Hannibal was anything but feral.

He suppressed a growl before taking a seat on the couch. The guest room was just upstairs, but he didn't want to be farther away from Will than necessary. Hs deep amber eyes flickered down to the dogs who were all asleep in their beds on the floor. One of them, the one that had been hurt by a raccoon—as Will put it—came limping over to him rested it's head on his lap.

"And what could you possibly desire?" He asked it like he would a patient. The dog merely lifted its head and jumped up onto the couch with him, much to his distaste.

"I'm not fond of, pets. If you would just get down now-" He started to say, but the dog had already began curling up on his lap. He sighed, but allowed a hand to rest on the canine's head. He pet the animal softly for a while before he started feeling the downsides of his excitement.

"I should probably call Alana." He thought aloud, making the dog's ear twitch back at him. Hannibal pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed her forsaken number and waited for her to answer. When she answered there was some scuffing sounds and another female voice. A smile of knowing spread over the alpha's face as he understood what was happening on the other side of the line.

"Hannibal!" She seemingly shouted into the line making the alpha wince and yank his phone from his ear.

"Eh, hello Alana." He said into the mouthpiece.

"I'm so sorry, um I don't think we will be able to talk tonight. I-I mean in person anyways. Um, Margot came over and uh, well, yeah. But I can talk now." She said, breathless with a hint of humiliation in her voice.

"Stop-" Alana hissed on the other side making Hannibal stifle a chuckle.

"Oh no, I was actually just calling to let you know that I was going to be staying here at Will's for the night. Or, perhaps even the week now. Given the circumstances..." He spoke in a controlled, even voice.

"Hah! Hannibal, did he-did you ask him then?" Alana asked with a voice now full of excitement.

Hannibal had been planning to meet with Alana tonight so that they could discuss things about Will. Seeing as Alana knew the omega better than anyone else. She was the one that Will fell back on when shit hit the fan for him a few years ago. With his previous lover. A lover that was now gone. Hannibal didn't want to know about them though, not really anyways. Because he could feel the envy arising with the thought that someone else had been in a relationship with the omega before him. That someone could have touched Will in the ways he desired, before him.