Chapter 7

Hello my Romans! Sorry I've been updating a bit slow lately, but I have a lot of exams coming up. Studying comes first and I hope you guys can understand that.

Chapter 7 is a bit short, because I haven't had as much time lately. This also is not editied, so if there are any mistakes, I sincerely apologize. But I hope you will like it!

Au Revoir!

Chapter 7

Titus sat in the corner of his cell, observing the marbled wall the enclosed his freedom. The dungeons were structured with deep red marble and black silver bars. It reminded him of his former home in the Underworld.

Those were the times that he savored the most. He learned and trained with the best warriors in the Underworld. The General, Damius taught him everything he knew. Pluto wanted him to be a powerful and merciless killing machine, and that was exactly what he was.

When the time came down to it, he slaughtered Damius in cold blood. The position of General became his, and he truly put the title to good use. His last major battle was Athens. He could still here the blood curling screams that filled his ears like a delightful melody.

His beta, Maximus had been missing since that day. Maximus was the only other living being that he could consider a friend. He had been at Titus's side since the beginning. He had heard that the Gods had killed him on the spot, but wasn't sure.

"I'm going to fucking kill every single one of those senseless Gods." He hissed to himself.

Just when rage and anger was about to take over his warped mindset, a picture of a brown haired beauty entered his thoughts. He had a mate. How in the Underworld was that possible? Being a sole creation from Pluto, meant to take over earth and lead Olympus to its ruins, he was not supposed to have a mate. The thought baffled him.

He imagined her shimmering chocolate locks that hung loose over her back, the white toga that hugged her sensuous curves just right, and her olive tanned porcelain skin that had a light glow. He wanted to stare deep into her deep brown eyes as he made love to her countless times.

Made love?

No. Titus did not make love. He fucked. Hard. Fast. But the mere thought of immersing himself inside her, slowly enjoying and savoring each and every inch of her anatomy, strangely appealed to him.

Titus felt his member coming to life as he groaned in frustration. He had never known what it was like to have a mate, but it was pushing him further into oblivion. He had to have her. He craved her touch, her look, her everything.

His wolf was whining and begging for his soon to be lover. Titus had no doubt that he would find her and take her. Perhaps just fucking her once would push all of these sickening thoughts out of his head. If he didn't have her fast, he would go insane.

He rubbed his temples when flashes of a couple making love in a large bed came into his mind. Titus shook his head, and soon the blurred lovers faded away like sand in the wind. What was that?

"Well, well. What do we have here? A lost puppy, perhaps?" Titus snapped his eyes immediately to his left. He knew that voice all too well.

"Decia." He sneered.

Decia was a female Daemon from the Underworld that worked personally for Pluto. She is an evil spirit that does most of Pluto's dirty work. Her long black hair hung straight to her waist. Her overly thin frame was leaned against a column as she tapped on of her exaggerated heels against the hard floor. Her long red dress came down to her knees, exposing her pale skin.

"It's lovely to see you too, Titus. It has been a while." Sarcasm struck in her sultry voice.

She walked closer to his cell with a boosted confidence as her hips swayed from side to side in a sensual manner. Decia had always tried to seduce Titus. Sometimes he would fuck her, but she was the only woman who could handle his torturous sexual pain.

He watched her carefully as she tried to act as sexual as possible, but he felt repelled towards her advances. He only craved the brunette beauty. He felt cursed and confused. Normally he would not mind Decia's offering of her body, but he felt no reaction whatsoever.

"How did you get in here and past the Gods?" he stood up, making his way towards the silver bars.

Decia just smirked and flipped her hair over her bony shoulder. Her black eyes were dancing with lust and danger.

"Have you no faith in me my dear Titus?" He narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows. She flashed a sense of fear across her eyes, but composed herself quickly.

"I have a friend on the other side, or so to speak. Now are you ready to go back to the Underworld or not? Pluto is waiting." She took a step back, examining his enclosed space.

Titus cocked a brow and stared at the pale woman/daemon on the other side of his cell. Was she serious? Was he finally going to be released after almost two thousand years?

"If you are lying to me, I will kill you!" he snarled. Fury took over his mood. Deceitfulness was something that he hated the most, and Decia was known to be the most notorious liar of them all.

"Of course not! We need to go now before your chance runs out. I'd hate to leave you behind. I haven't had a decent fuck since you left." She winked and turned her body to give Titus a nice view of her small bottom.

He didn't even feel a thing. He didn't want Decia he wanted his mate. His wolf growled at the thought of even touching another woman, and it upset him to think his preference in women could change, all because of her.

He couldn't let this young woman possess his thoughts like this, but on the contrary, he wanted to possess the temptress. He was a fierce warrior who lived with a severe bloodlust. As soon as he got way from Mount Olympus, he would take Decia hard and painfully, just to get the bitch out of his mind. And he would plot the fall of the Gods, and if the brunette beauty were with them, she would have to go down as well.

"I'm ready."