Chapter 30

Morning, Romans! This chapter is dedicated to all of you. Thank you for your support by reading, commenting and voting! Enjoy the new chapter :)

Chapter 30

The air was warm, and the ground was plush. Naledi opened her eyes after being unconscious for sometime. When her eyes scanned her surroundings, she noticed that she was in a very different place.

Gone, was her toga, only to be replaced by a silky dress that shimmered a glowing shade of silver. A new and more energized laurel wreathe sat peacefully atop her head. Her long, wavy locks of brunette hair cascaded over her shoulders as if it had been styled while she was asleep.

Slowly, and cautiously, she stood and adjusted herself appropriately. A steady breeze surrounded her like a safe blanket, protecting her from any potential harm. Although, she felt no threat.

The landscape was remarkable. Mountains with snow caps, and large oak like trees of mystifying forests surrounded her. A glowing stream flowed downward and into a sparkling lake. She looked up towards the sky, which was bright like a summer's day, except there was no sun. Instead it was dark with blue and purple, where she could see groups of galaxies hovering above in their rightful places.

"Welcome, Naledi of the fourth realm." A feminine voice greeted from behind her.

Naledi instantly whipped around and came face to face with a young woman, who stood patiently with a warm smile and long silver hair. Her eyes were a bright pink that matched her rosy cheeks.

"I'm sorry, but who are you, and where am I?" she asked hesitantly.

"My apologies, chosen one." The woman began to say with perfect poise. "It appears that you have not regained the proper memory to fully comprehend the situation."

The woman bent down and placed her fingers over a few specks of grass. When she removed her touch, a flower immediately began to grow in front of her eyes. The woman picked the flower and handed it to Naledi.

Naledi stood there, frozen in her place and utterly confused. It wasn't the first time that she'd woken up in a strange place, but she never grew used to it. The woman gestured for her to take it once more, and so finally she wrapped her finger along its golden stem.

"What is this for?" she asked, while studying its mystifying features.

The woman took a few steps back and said, "you shall see, chosen one."

Naledi was about to ask once more, but when she went to open her mouth, she felt something smooth brushing over the tips of her fingers. A green vine from the flower began extending and growing around Naledi's hand. She wanted to panic, but her inner voice told her not to do so. Even her wolf seemed calm and collected.

"Allow yourself to feel what the cosmos have provided you." The woman softly informed.

More green vines emerged from the flower's stem, and instantly began wrapping themselves around her body. Her eyes widened, as she had no choice but to allow the flower to di its job-its purpose, which was still unclear to Naledi.

Eventually, she allowed the vines to consume her body, as she felt something growing inside her mind and body that she had never felt before. The vines began to glow gold once it had completely intertwined itself around her body.

The vines began to send strong pulses from the flower and towards Naledi. Everything around her began to fade away, while strong vibrations were emitted from the flower's core.

Out of her control, her eyes snapped shut and her entire body became tense. Everything turned deathly silent and still, as if she were suspended somewhere lost in time and space.