What Would Lay Do?

•What would you do if your two close friends had an argument and it ended up as them beefing with each other. Intervene or sit back and let it happen : I'd mind my bi-ni-ni-nis‼️☕️🐸 💺👈🏽🚶🏽‍♀️. That ain't got nothing to do with me. I minds mine😭Honestly, if my name not in it.

•What would you do if one of your long term jealous cousins finally swung on you at a family event. Ruin the event or don't do anything? WHOOOP DHET TRICK!👊🏾🤷🏽‍♀️Sorry, but my family events get ruined anyway over a domino game or a uno game😭😭

•Hit your bestfriend with a car for 10 billion dollars. I'd do it for a high five and a bag of hot fries. Turn her knees into straight dust. 😩Send her into orbit. CHU MEAN! 10 BILLION? Love her though. She'd have a gang of money tho.

You're walking in a forest and you found a black suitcase. Inside it, holds 1 million dollar and a piece of paper stained in blood with a single word "Don't". Would you take the suitcase home or leave it? First who made this question? Shiiiiiid I'd take the suitcase. The note is clearly God telling me to go to the Upcoming Bryson Tiller Concert.

If you could only wear one piece of clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmmm....Probably Jeans, I live in Jeans😭

Would you give up true love for $10 million? $100 million? This question makes me laugh. I'd give up the greatest love of all *in my Whitney voice* for 10 mil. 100 mil I'll give up everything.

THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS. Next chapter is Would you Rather. Send me would you rather questions via however‼️😭

Bye❤️🤔