All in my head

*one day later*

Doctor's notes:

Davina Hart age 16,

Junior in Highschool 2016

Davina has been experiencing manic episodes since February 20th,2016. She believes that her best friend Athena has committed suicide.Davina talks about their life together, but her family has no recollection of this character. She believes that Athena has been talking to her through letters left behind. Ms.Hart first started noticing changes in Davina's mood around May 1st,2016.

First appointment May 4th,2016

Upcoming appointment June 9th,2016

*three hours later*

Athena,

They keep telling me that you aren't real. They keep telling me that you never existed.... I need something to prove you're real or you were real, please tell me you left me another note somewhere in my room. My mom told my doctor that I've been having "Manic Episodes" whatever that is. Please just tell me that I am just in a bad dream. I have to go and look up what the doctor told me I had. Please just help me out, Athena... Please.

Dear Davina,

I miss you every day that I'm here in the darkness. I don't want to be here anymore, I miss my family and everyone. I can see you from over here, I'm sorry I left you alone. I see something new over here it's like glowing and red but it's not a light. I hear it calling my name It keeps saying " Athena... Attthhheeeennnaaa.... Atthheennaa" I'm scared. I have to go...