Imaginary Friend

*Six days later*

Davina Hart

June 9th, 2016

"Now Davina how have you been feeling?"

"What do you think? I just lost my best friend..."

"Do you know why your mom has been worried about you for the past couple of months?"

"She keeps telling me that Athena was never real when I know for a fact she is... Was"

"She tells me that you have been finding letters from Athena around your room and replying to them. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"Have you found any of late?"

"Yes."

"What have they been saying? Have you been responding? How do they make you feel Davina?"

"They say she's sorry and that she's in a dark place. She's trapped somewhere with something. I keep telling her that I miss her... I loved her.... I want her back."

"Do you know what Delusional disorder is?"

"No... why? My mom told me that I've been having manic episodes"

" Well yes, what I have been told by both you and your mother it seems like you do experience manic episodes. Delusional disorder is when you can't tell the Imagined from the real."

"I know she was real! I know it! I want to leave. I want to see Athena again! Just let me leave...."

"What do you mean you want to see Athena again? Are you planning on hurting yourself Davina?"

"I just want to be left alone... Leave me alone"

"Okay, Let's go talk to your parents now. Is that okay?"

"Yeah... that's fine."

*four hours later*

Doctor's notes:

Davina Hart

June 9th, 2016

Davina was put under observation for the next couple of days. At this time she will be put on medication. Her mental state is very fragile at the moment, She will have to live with this for the rest of her life. Ms. Hart brought me some of the letters she found in Davina's room and they are very disturbing. She talks to herself as Athena, then proceeds respond to them as Davina. Let's hope we see progress in the next week.