Darkness

Athena,

They put me in a hospital. They told me that I can't distinguish fact from fiction. Please, I need you... I don't want to be here anymore. I'm going crazy and I know it. The white walls in here are closing in on me and it's getting harder to breathe. They made me give them the necklace you gave me because they think I'm going to kill myself. I want to go home. SOMEONE LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!!!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE!

Davina,

You can be with me, We can be together again all you need to do is die... I know this is a lot to ask but we love each other. If you really do love me you would want to be with me. You would've been with me already. Why would you wait for me to ask you? You don't love me anymore that's it. The voice is getting louder. I need someone here with me please Davina. Please be with me.

Breaking news!

A teenage girl has jumped from Le diable vit psychiatric facility. The teenage girl was reported to be under observation when the incident occurred, It is apparent that her room was left unlocked somehow and from there she was able to find the roof access. Letters were found in her room. Little is known at this time but what seemed to be going on is very strange and concerning. An investigation is taking place at this moment. More is to come later on in the week.

"You do love me, Davina"

"Of course I do"

"You can't ever leave me again. I thought you didn't want me anymore... I'm just glad that you got my letter at the right time my love."

"I would never leave you again. I never thought I would be able to hold you again. Wait... something is different about you Athena..."

"What do you mean?"

"Your eyes... Why are they like that?"

"Aww, my love don't you worry about that. It is going to happen to you too as soon as he comes and meets you."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out soon"