•Chapter Four•

Daniella Lopez P.O.V.

I turn around to see pairs of brown eyes.

"Hey guys, took you some time." I say as I stand up and walk up to them.

"We got mob." Zach says, making me laugh.

"There'll be more times." I smile at Jack, but he looks at me weird.

"You slept good?" Jonah asks as he comes up to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah... Wait- How did you know?" I really hope he isn't a stalker or anything at all.

"We came to get Logan's charger." Jonah says, I'm pretty sure we look like a couple which causes me to shake his arm off.

"Ahh, that makes sense." I mumble.

DING

I grab my phone from the couch to see a text from Nash.

Ex~ Nash

People are going crazy with the videos, just ignore the comments

Comments?

I should listen to Nash and scoop at the comments... But at the same time, he isn't my boyfriend anymore and he doesn't tells me what I can and can't do.

This is truly nonsense.

"Who is it?" Terri also appears out of the blue.

"No one important." It's true, Nash is part of my past and is not important anymore.

"Can I see then?" Terri doesn't lets it go.

"Nope." I say, popping the P.

"Bitch." She mumbles as the 'Why Don't We' boys carry on their on own conversation.

"They're leaving tonight." Terri whispers into my ear.

"What do you mean?" I'm confused.

"When you nod your head yes. But you wanna say no-" I cut off Terri.

"What do you mean?" I sing the next sentence.

"They're going to their home and then their coming back before leaving for tour."

"Oh shit, does that means I won't see them for a while?!" I exclaim.

"Sorry, Linda."

"But I don't care." I lie, these are my new friends and it's kinda important because these are friends that I don't share with Nash- This are friends I made. Not Nash.

"Liar!" Terri grabs a hold on my phone and runs off, with it unlocked.

This isn't going to end pretty.

"TERRI, COME HERE!" I yell.

"Oh Nash, darling- Can I suck your DICK?!" Terri yells out loud things I never texted him.

"Stop making up lies!" I scream as I keep running behind her.

"Terri, give Daniella her phone." Jonah helps me out.

"Catch!" Terri throws my phone to Jonah. It moves in slow motion, my phone flying across the room and to Jonah- BOOM.

"How did you missed that?!" I exclaim as I pick my phone up from the floor.

"Oh godness." I mumble as I stare into the cracked screen.

"Gotta blast!" Terri runs out of the apartment, leaving me standing there.

"Is she really serious? I feel... That bastard." I roll my eyes as I sit back on the couch.

"You okay?" Jonah asks as he sits beside me.

"I'm okay, my phone isn't." I reply.

"Hey, aren't you leaving tonight back to..." I add but I don't really know where he's from.

"Minnesota." He figures out the puzzle.

"And yes but I'm coming the sixteen for my birthday." Right, his birthday is June 16.

"Nineteen, that's a big number."

"You'll be stuck on eighteen til September six."

"How do you know my birthday?" This is weird now, but not creepy.

"He researched you." Zach says, popping his head out of Logan's bedroom which causes Jonah's face to burn red.

Gee, they're listening to our conversation and we didn't even know.

"Ignore him." Jonah mumbles, making me laugh.

"I researched on you too, so technically no worries." I blurt out, causing my eyes to go wide. Unbelievable.

"We got to go." Jack says as the 4/5 members of the band and Logan come out of Logan's bedroom.

"Where?" I wonder.

"We got to pack." Corbyn replies.

"I'll see you at the airport then." I tell Jonah before they leave.

I should probably get a new phone really soon.

~ - ~

I wait in front of the airport for the 'Why Don't Why' boys to drop by... And leave for a while.

Around fifteen minutes later, the boys finally arrive.

"Took you long enough." I laugh as I head their way.

"Traffic." Jack is trying the best to avoid me, what's wrong with that kid? I believe he dislikes me very much, maybe even hate- But hate is a strong word to use.

"Alrighty... Well I'm going to miss you guys!" I exclaim as I bring mainly Zach first to a hug.

"Me too." Zach pats me in the back awkwardly.

"What about me?" I pull away from Zach and look at Jonah.

"Aww! I'm going to miss you more!" I giggle as I wrap my arms around Jonah's neck and my legs around his waist- He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me up.

"Face time me every night?" Jonah asks as he lets me down.

"Hmm... I'll think abo-" Jonah cuts me off.

"Daniella, I'm being serious."

"I'll try to, but I make no promises." I say seriously.

"Such a cute couple!" Daniel screams, making everyone turn to face him.

"We're not dating." I snap.

"Enough. Enough." Logan appears.

"What the fuck? Where have you been all this time?" I jump, this people should probably stop scaring me.

"In the car." Logan answers as he points to the car.

"We got to go." Jack points into the airport.

"See you guys real soon then." I say as they grab their luggage and head inside.

"Bye Daniella." Jonah winks at be before he disappears into the airport.

"I see that you catched the eyes of the in famous Jonah." Logan says, causing me to face him.

"I see that you're still single."

"Damn, Linda. I'm hurt." Logan jokes.

"But you should face time him to meet his sisters... And chickens."

"Chickens?!" I exclaim.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No, I heard you. But. Yey! Chickens. I hope they're furry chickens."

"You're weird."