Part 48 : I Love You, Mr. Boyfriend..!!!

A/N

Hii everyone...!! Before we start with the chapter I just wanted to inform you all that the updates might get delayed a bit as my grandfather passed away three days back and I have two very important exams coming up in five days. To cover up the gap I have even started a graphics book I have been planning to start for a while now, so, if you want you can give it a look. After the exams I have to go to the village for a few rituals and we don't get proper network over there. So, please be patient enough. I'll be updating as soon as I can.

Here you go with the next part and please ignore the typing errors for now as no proof reading has been done...

*********

Sanskaar: (whispers) Why did you do that...?!!

Swara: You only said that you like joking around...!!

Sanskaar: You'll pay for this...!! I won't leave you now...!!

Swara looks at him to which he smirks and winks at her...!! As soon as the lecture gets over and the teacher leaves for the lunch break, Swara turns to look at him...!!

Sanskaar: (narrowing his eyes) What...?!!

Swara: What are you planning to do...?!!

Sanskaar: Why should I tell you...?!!

Swara: Because technically, in one way or the other it concerns me...!!

Sanskaar: Alright...!! Then I'm thinking of a way to punish you for getting me scolded...!!

Swara: But that wasn't my fault, you shouldn't have laughed so loudly...!!

Sanskaar: Oh really, and what was that you did...?!!

Swara: (looks at him an innocent smile) What did I do...?!!

Sanskaar: You... You...

Before he could complete, they see Kavita strolling right from her seat towards them and within seconds she stands beside him keeping her palm on Sanskaar's shoulder...!! Swara feels a tinge of jealousy and if she  could then she would love to burn Kavita's hand resting on her boyfriend's shoulder right now...!!

Kavita: Hii Sanky...!!

Sanskaar: (removes her hand) It's Sanskaar for you...!!

Kavita: Oh come on...!! We have been studying in the same class for an year now, at least now I can call you Sanky...!!

Swara: I don't think so...!!

Kavita: Who are you to interrupt in between...?!! And Sanky, I think we are close enough now...!!

Swara: (fuming in anger) I don't think so...!!

Kavita: (glares at her) Sanky, don't you think you should make new friends now and forget the old ones...?!!

Swara's hand tighten around the pen she's holding...!! Sanskaar realizes that one moment more and Swara could pierce the same pen right into Kavita's eyes...!!

Sanskaar: Thanks for the suggestion Kavita but since the friends are mine, the decision will also be mine...!!

Kavita: (slides her hand on his shoulder and holds the side of his neck) Call me Kavi sweetheart...!! I think we should plan a change of our relation...!!

Swara: (gets up from seat) Why don't you plan a change of your face too...?!! The entire humanity would be grateful on being getting rid of something really ugly...!!

Kavita: Excuse me...!!

Swara is all ready to pounce up on her when Sanskaar stops her and looks at Kavita...