Part 33 : The DHABA and the BEACH DATE...!!

Sanskaar: Take me to Goa...!!

Swara: Oh that's okay...!! Wait...!! What...?!?!

Sanskaar: Goa...!! Take me there...!!

Swara looks at him absolutely dumb-struck whereas Sanskaar looks at her with innocent pleading eyes...

Swara: Wait...!! Wait...!! You want me to drive you there...?!?!

Sanskaar: I guess yes...!! You are my Ms. CCPA...!! I pay you for that stupid...!!

Swara: Woah...!! Look at him...!! He is the one standing at my doorstep at 4:30 in the morning when he was supposed to catch a flight at four...!! He is the one asking me to drive him to Goa which takes at least ten to twelve hours by road...!! And I'm the one stupid here...!!

Sanskaar: (rolls his eyes) Can we have your sarcastic comments for later...!! We'll be with each other for twelve hours in the car and entire two days in Goa, so, you can taunt me till your heart content but can we leave now...!! The meeting is at 6:30 in the evening...!!

Swara: Why didn't you go at four...?!?!

Sanskaar: I was sleeping...!!

Swara: Seriously Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar: What...?!?! Don't give me that look...!! A guy need to have proper sleep in order to work efficiently...!!

Swara: Alright...!! But why don't you book another flight...?!?!

Sanskaar: All are completely booked and the next one is at seven in the evening...!!

Swara: And Laksh...?!?

Sanskaar: He left with Bade Papa and Dad...!!

Swara: Why don't you go on your own then...?!?! Why do you need me to drive you...?!?!

Sanskaar: (making a sulking face) I don't have a driving license now...!!

Swara: And where is it...?!?!

Sanskaar: It got expired a few weeks back...!!

Swara: Why didn't you renew it...?!?!

Sanskaar: I forgot...!!

Swara: Ughh...!! I don't believe this...!!

Just then Simmy comes there...

Simmy: Swara...?!?!

Swara: Yes Maa...!!

Simmy: What happened...?!?! And (looks at Sanskaar) What are you doing here Sanskaar...?!?!

Sanskaar: I missed my plane and now I want Swara to drive me...!!

Simmy: Then, what's the problem...?!?!

Swara: Maa...!! He wants me to drive him to Goa...!!

Simmy: So...?!?!

Swara: So...?!?! It will take twelve hours by road and I have never driven that far...!!

Simmy: But it's your job Swara...!!

Sanskaar: It's okay, whenever you will get tired I'll drive and rest of the time you can drive...!!

Swara: Just now you said that you don't have a driving license...!!

Sanskaar: I'll drive wherever no one will be seeing...!! Problem solved...!!

Swara: Really...?!?! Are you kidding me...?!?!

Sanskaar: Please Swara...!!

He is about to bend down when Swara shouts...