Part 62 : Last Part

Joyous, excited, nervous, ecstatic, elated, exultant, aflutter! All words mentioned above or all other words one can ever recollect, none can define what Swara is actually feeling right now. Finally, she is going to get tied up with her love in a pious relationship for her entire life. She smiles looking at the ring shining in the ring finger of her right hand recalling how Sanskaar made her wear that ring two and a half years ago. After such a long wait, they are officially getting engaged today and will get married after two days. One moment she feels herself on the top of the world but the next moment she finds herself hyperventilating anticipating the future events. Not that she never knew that this day will come but then also this exhilarating feeling is leaving her all giddy.

Tapping her feet nervously against the carpet of Uttara's room she looks at the watch on her wrist as Uttara and Ragini are helping her in getting ready. One more hour to go. One more hour and she'll finally see Sanskaar after three months. He's returning from Delhi after his debut painting exhibition at one of the famous art galleries : Art Heritage. She still remembers how excited he was when he got the offer. For him, this exhibition is like a dream come true. He finally has something he's been always passionate about.

Even for her, the recent events have been something totally unexpected. Being one of the best students of Manhattan School of Music, she starts getting offers as soon as she finishes her course. Most probably, in a month or two she'll also start working for her debut album. She never expected her life to take such turns. All she ever expected was a mediocre job where she could take care of her mother and younger brother but what she has today in her life is all because of that moment when Sanskaar entered her life and refused to go back.

This is what she always wanted. A marriage where she won't burden her mother. Though Simmy hasn't agreed completely, but still Swara has contributed her own part in the preparations. With the money she's been saving for last two years along with the advance payment by the music company things have become quite lot easier than she expected. And in between all this, though they haven't been together for together but Sanskaar has always been her constant support pillar and she can never thank God enough for sending him in her life.

In between her inner monologue Ragini nudges her shoulder.

Ragini: Hello! Ms. Day dreamer! What are you so busy in thinking that you can't even hear my voice?

Swara: (rolls her eyes) Why is everyone developing Sanskaar's habit?

Ragini: (confused) What habit?

Swara: Just a few moments ago, you nicknamed me!

Uttara: (chuckles) Ragini, I guess that's only Sanskaar's job! You can't do that!

Swara: Are you guys teasing me right now?

Ragini: Of course! Two days starting from today onwards, we have an official permit for teasing you both!

Uttara: By the way Swara, how many nicknames has Sanskaar given you till date?

Swara: (takes a deep breath) Don't ask me di! If I would have written them down since beginning, I would have already completed a book.

Ragini: (chuckles) I agree! Okay, now get up and let us see if anything else still needs to be done.

Swara gets up from the chair and stands in front of the dressing mirror. She smiles looking at her entire-self dressed in light peach colored lehenga with silver colored blouse and peach dupatta with shiny silver borders perfectly complimenting her porcelain like skin. For makeup, as Sanskaar loves, she has tried to keep a special focus on her eyes highlighting them with black kohl, eyeliner, mascara and light pink eye shadows. Other than that she has just applied a light blusher on her cheeks and a pink lip gloss. To go with her her attire she is wearing traditional silver jhumkas, a maangtika and a silver waist chain along with silver and peach bangles. Even though Sanskaar loves to see her in open hairs, today her hairs are tied up in a bun with a few strands dangling over her shoulders.