Part 38 : I don't want to know...!!

A/N

Hii everyone...!! Thank you so much for all your lovely and wonderful comments on the last episode...!! It's all due to your love and support that MITWAA has reached so far...!! Thanks once again...!! Before we start I would like to share one more thing...!! TUJHH MEIN RAB DIKHTA HAI has reached more than fifty-one thousand views...!! Yeahhh...!! I'm so happy...!! Also, the number of my followers has reached to 440+, so, thanks to all those who are following me...!!

Here you go with the next part...

*******

Swara is lying on her bed at night totally lost in her own world, rejoicing the new relationship that she and Sanskaar have developed, remembering each and every moment they spent together and how he has always been there for her...!! While thinking everything that happened, her smile never faltered in gracing her face giving it an entire new glow and charm...!!

She keeps on thinking when her phone buzzes...!! She picks up the phone from the side table and smiles looking at Sanskaar's name flashing on receiving a new message...

HELLO THERE, MY BNG...!! THINKING ABOUT ME...?!!

(Swa) NOPE...!!

(San) THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE...!!

(Swa) NO...!! I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU...!!

(San) SURE...?!!

(Swa) A HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT...!!

(San) ALRIGHT...!! I'M COMING THEN...!!

(Swa) WHERE...?!!!

(San) TO YOUR HOUSE, OF COURSE...!! AFTER ALL, I MUST CHECK YOUR MENTAL CONDITION...!!

(Swa) EXCUSE ME...!! MY MENTAL CONDITION...?!!!

(San) YUP...!! IT HAS HARDLY BEEN TWO HOURS THAT I PROPOSED TO YOU AND HERE YOU ARE NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT ME...!! SURELY, THERE MUST BE SOME CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN YOUR BRAIN...!!

(Swa) FYI... THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY BRAIN...!!

(San) THEN ALSO, I'M COMING...!! IS YOUR WINDOW OPEN...?!!

No sooner, Swara sees this message, she thinks that he is somewhere near, so, she said immediately calls him...

Swara: Where are you...?!!

Sanskaar: (from the other side) Hahh...!! I knew you would call...!!

Swara: Oh really...!! It's you who keeps on behaving insanely and you are saying that there is something wrong with my brain...!!

Sanskaar: Yup...!! Otherwise who wouldn't miss a handsome, dashing, extra charming and super loving boyfriend like me...!! There has to be some defect in there...!!

Swara: God Sanskaar...!! You are heights of self-praising...!!

Sanskaar: But what's wrong in specifying the ultimate reality of the world...?!!

Swara: But seriously, where are you...?!!

Sanskaar: Why...?!! Are you missing me...?!!

Swara: No...!!

Sanskaar: Yes...!!

Swara: No, I'm not missing you...!!

Sanskaar: Yes you are...!! You were thinking about me...!!

Swara: No...!!

Sanskaar: Yes...!!

Swara: No...!!