Chapter 1

My name is Rose. My life was normal, or I thought it was. I was a girl, like any girl. My life had some tough times, but this was just normal. My mom died when I was 5 years old, I never knew the reason behind her death, maybe because some kind of disease, who knows? I have a twin sister, her name is Elizabeth. Me and Elizabeth used to be very close, but when we became 14 she started to act strange, she never wanted to talk to me, she hanged out with her friends a lot, I never liked them, I felt like they were taking my sister away from me. Elizabeth was no longer the innocent girl I have always known. 2 years later we woke up and we didn’t find her at home. My father Wickham refused to look for her, he said that she was free to do as she wanted. Now I am a 17 years old teen living with my beloved father. He’s the only one I got in life. But I had no longer a normal life when I met him Jason and it all changed…

                                                       -------------------------------------------------

 Rose was sitting in her new school eating lunch. She moved to a new town a week before, she tried to know the reason from her dad but he just refused and told her that she will know everything in the right time. In her new school she didn’t have much friends so she was sitting alone. Last week was her first day of school and till today no one even bothered to ask about her name. Everybody seemed to mind their own business with their group of friends. Rose felt that there wasn’t enough space for her to join anybody. She liked to watch some students who hanged out with each other a lot, three boys and two girls. One of the girls had very long blonde hair with red curls, she was very stylish and beautiful. She looked like a glamorous celebrity. Rose noticed that one of the three boys was always staring at her when she wasn’t looking, he was obviously crushing on her. He wasn’t the hottest boy in school, he had short black hair and beautiful black eyes that sparkled by the reflection of the light, he was kind of cute, but the girl had eyes for every hot boy that walked by. Rose could see the sad smile on his face when she looked at other boys. The other girl had long straight black hair and she always had her hair in a messy bun. She didn’t care much about her looks, she always wore a tee-shirt and jeans and a pair of converse. She was dating a boy who was actually hot he had blonde curly hair and deep green eyes, it was a strong relationship Rose could see the love in their eyes. Rose felt something strange about the third boy, he was tall and handsome with dark brown hair and sea green eyes, he always laughed with his friends but when Rose caught his eyes she noticed a great sadness mixed with pain, his eyes looked the same as her father’s who was pained and depressed  by Elizabeth’s loss.

 “hey, your name is Rose, right?” A boy with light brown hair and sky blue eyes approached the table Rose was having her lunch on “Can I sit with you?”

 “Sure.” She replied it was the first time that someone offered to share the table with her so she couldn't miss the opportunity od making friends she hated being alone.

 “My name is Justin, nice to meet you and welcome to the school” he said with a greeting smile.

 'Welcoming a week after my first day, wow' Rose laughed to herself but she replied in an equal smile as his “Nice to meet you too.”

 “Did you hear about the dance next week? I was thinking  if you would like to be my partner there.” he said with hopeful eyes as if it was a matter of death to him.

Rose heard some people chatting about it but she didn’t know much information, in the beginning she was planning to refuse his offer but then she thought that it may be a good opportunity to know some more friends. “Cool I guess. ok”

 Justin’s face lighted up with a smile “Thanks for your agreement.” He said. “I was wondering  if we could go out together on the weekend, so we can get to know each other a bit more. what do you think?”

  Rose hesitated she felt like he wanted a date not just a normal friends hanging out together so she had to make this point clear. “but it would be just a normal hanging out between two friends ok? not more."

 Justin’s big smile faded a little but then he smiled again saying “Ok but I will do my best to change your mind.”

 The bell rang and Justin waved her goodbye and went to his class, Rose picked her things and headed to her class thinking that she had never went on a date before, many boys asked her out but she never experienced real love not even a simple crush, she felt that the love of her life was waiting for her and she had to wait for it patiently.