Chapter 3

Rose was on her bed doing her home work, she finished early and didn't know what to do so she went to check her closet to find out if she needs to do some shopping after that she realised she had nothing to wear for the dance.

 She headed to the mall looking for a shop that sell dressed. She was walking out of the lift when she recieved a text message from her dad "Don't be late. Don't make me worried." she was about to reply when she bumped into a girl. "Oh i am so sorry" Rose said quickly.

 "It's ok don't worry" The girl smiled at her  “Oh you’re Rose from school, right? ”

 “Yes, that's me” Rose smiled. She thought maybe all the people knew her that’s why they didn’t ask about her name, she laughed to herself “And what’s your name?”

 “I am Jane” They shook hands

 “Nice to meet you” she smiled. Rose remembered jane she have seen her many times in school. She noticed how she was always looking at the sky and daydreaming a lot. Jane was very beautiful her long wavy light brown hair always sparkled in the sunlight and her grey eyes were very charming . Jane didn’t have friends she was always sitting alone, Rose wanted to go and sit with her once but she appeared that she was thinking and she didn’t want to disturb her. Rose felt something strange about Jane, she felt that she was already her best friend and she felt that they have known each other for ages.

 “I was going to the shop on the top floor to look for a dress for the dance, do you want to join me? We can help each other to find the right dress.” Jane said.

 Rose agreed and they entered the shop together. The shop was filled with beautiful dresses. Rose and  Jane started their journey to look for the perfect dress for the dance. They kept on chatting and laughing  while looking for the dresses.

 “Who are you going to the dance with?” Rose asked while searching between some dresses which were hanged up in a row.

 “No one I am going alone maybe I could find a boy there” she laughed “I still don’t have a boyfriend I am new to this school just like you. What about you? Who are you going with?” Jane was looking in another group of dresses.

 “Justin. Do you know him?”

 “No not really. Is he your boyfriend?”

 “No, no he isn’t. I just met him today we are going as friends not more.” Rose picked a dress “Look Jane, this dress is beautiful it will look really good on you.”

 “Ok I will try it” Jane took the dress happily and went to the fitting room. It was a short purple dress with black strips, Rose knew it will look amazing on Jane. She waited for her outside the fitting room. Rose was happy with her friendship with Jane.She believed that Jane was really fun to be around, but then she remembered how she used to go shopping with Elizabeth and her happiness started to fade, they really had great times together she remembered how she was talking about her crush all the time. Elizabeth was not like Rose, she was always cheerful and funny and her laughter always was filling the place, she heared her laughter in her mind and she really wanted to cry and let it out but when Jane came out wearing the dress a smile on both their faces were drawn.

 “Oh my God Jane you look beautiful, I am sure you will drive boys crazy with this dress.” Rose said teasing.

 “I really hope so” they laughed so hard and then Jane handed Rose a beautiful short black dress it was really cute. “Look what I found in the fitting room. This dress will look amazing on you, you will look like a cute angel wearing black.” They laughed.

 “All right I will try it” The dress was perfect for Rose, the black colour on her white skin looked amazing, she was very beautiful that a lot of girls were jealous of her, but she was far from being proud and she was kind to everyone and did her best to help people.

 Rose and Jane bought the dresses and continued shopping, they bought a lot of new clothes. It was starting to get late so they decided to go home, Jane gave Rose a drive to her house. She was very glad she had Jane now, she was sure that their friendship will grow stronger and stronger.