Chapter 6

Rose walked out of the amusement park flash backs running into her mind about what happened she could hear footsteps behind her, followed by Justin’s voice calling her. She didn’t look back instead she walked more quickly, she could feel him coming close when a car stopped in front of her.

 “Rose, get in” The driver waved telling her to get into the car. When she came closer to the car she saw that it was Jane, Rose sighed with relief and ran into the car and Jane drove quickly. Rose looked back seeing Justin out of breath looking at the car with sadness, then she turned to Jane.

 “Thanks God you came. What were you doing here?”

 “Just passing by, you looked worried and I saw Justin so I knew something was wrong, I told you before not to trust this guy.”

 “You were right. I regret going out with him.”

 “Tell me everything that happened, don’t miss a detail”

 “I don’t want to talk about it” Rose remembered how amazing it was and felt guilty ‘why am I feeling like that?’ she thought to herself.

 “Oh please please please tell me tell me tell me” Jane kept begging Rose to talk. She looked like a little girl begging her mother for ice-cream, her cute face made Rose talk she thought maybe it will help to let go of the feeling if she talked with someone.

 Rose was right once she talked with Jane she felt better as if there was a load on her chest and it was gone. When they got to Rose’s house, Rose gave Jane a big hug “Thank you for everything . You are the bestest best friend in the world. I love you”

“No, this isn’t true cause you are the bestest” Jane hugged her back even tighter then Rose entered her house completely forgetting about Justin, she was happy because she found Jane and she found her in her deepest need, she could never find someone more amazing than Jane.

                 ----------------------------------------

 School wasn’t that bad anymore, actually it was fun. Rose has never laughed like that in a very long time, once Jane is around all her problems were gone, they hanged out together a lot after school, and Jane went to Rose’s house a couple times in that week, they planed to go together to the dance so Rose was at Jane’s house getting ready.

 Jane was professional in make-up and hair, she made Rose look her best, Rose braided her hair a side-braid and decorated it with small flowers. Jane let her hair down and curled it as usual she didn’t put effort in her make-up but still she looked very beautiful.

 While Jane was doing Rose’s make up they couldn’t hold their mouths closed for a second they talked a lot “I am glad you decided to come with me instead of Justin” Jane said Justin’s name with a little disgust on her face “I am glad too that you two don’t talk anymore.”

 “Yeah I know but I don’t know why you hate him that much but I feel pity for him. Did you notice how he was always looking sad and staring at me? This stare made my hear feel his pain.”

 “Don’t let him fool you I am sure he is faking it. Oh look at you, you look amazing.”

 Rose took a glance at the mirror, Jane was right she made her look very beautiful “Thanks Jane” Rose smiled at her kindly.

 “No thanks between friends” she gave her a quick hug and then they made their way to Jane’s car so they can go to the dance early enough.