Chapter 10 - Clarriesse's True Intentions

The sun appeared though the area and with the rest I got I just had to get up. I didn’t know how long I slept but I knew I was asleep. I sat up the light started to bother my eyes. The bright colors seemed to make my eyes move in and out of focus for a bit. It was like sitting in a room of florescent lights.

            I cupped my hands to block the sun’s bright rays.  I moved off of Kyo falling to the ground. The couch wasn’t big enough for the two of us and I was surprised that I didn’t fall off earlier. My knees made impact with the wooden floor. I stared down only to see my knees start to turn red. I sighed as I thought about everything that had happened.

            It is like the worst nightmare you could think of. Death seemed to be around me. I was forced to become a creature I hated. Then to find out a voice is in my head for some reason only to have my body taken by that voice. What is going to happen? Keru did some damage to Kyo and who knows how long it will be before we can get up and running. Clarriesse has my body and now…

            I shook my head to bring me back to reality but my eyes seemed to be stuck on the floor. For seem reason my eyes wanted to stay down. The hard wood floor caught my attention until flashes appeared in my head.

 Pictures of screaming people and children.

            A picture of Clarriesse smiling across a body strewn field flew into my eyes.

Dead people skewed across an open field.

The images terrified me. I hated the pictures but the same time I felt like I was the reason the picture was there.

            “STUPID IMAGES GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” I screamed.

            At that moment the images ceased and disappeared from my sight. I sighed with a feeling of relief and stood up off my now bruised knees. My heart slowly moved down to my normal pace. I walked over to the tan LUV seat to think.

            What did those pictures mean? I felt like I was the one doing all of those things. What was that? Just what is Clarriesse planning? Or is Keru the one behind all of it? He did say that he wanted to kill me. UGH! I don’t like this at all… Calm down. I need a clear head. So the first picture I shuddered. People where running around and screaming. The second on had Clarriesse looking over a field of dead bodies. The last one was the close up of the people dead. I trembled at the thoughts again. All… those people dead. Argh I think I am going to hurl.

            I grabbed my stomach as the gaging sensation ran through me. The feeling left me as quick as it came. I wondered how that happened and I looked down. Kyo’s voice in my head told me it was his doing.

            You… What Am I going to do with you?

            “KYO!” I jumped. “How are you in my head?”

            It’s more like Why Rose. You screamed. Are you okay? Something happened. Your emotions are everywhere and your heart is pounding.

            I turned my head to Kyo’s sleeping position. He was asleep. He couldn’t be talking to me at the moment.

            Wait! How are you doing that?

            He sighed. Can you not change the subject on me right now? I know something happened and I want an answer. Can you please tell me? Or do I have to go to drastic measures to rummage through your thoughts?