Chapter 15 - Disappearance

Zaid, understanding what Anna wanted, set her on her feet.  She allowed herself to get used to standing before looking at me. “Rose. We need to talk.”

I paused. “Okay.”   I knew this would happen sooner or later with the events that happened.

Kyo helped me stand up. I steadied myself and before he let me go. Reina and Rosa walked up towards us.

“That was close,” Rosa exclaimed her voice was filled with obvious relief.

“Kyo, are you ok?” Reina asked worried for his sake.

“Yeah,” He replied. “I’m just fine.”

I turned towards him. “What do you mean just fine?” My words were filled with anger. I knew for sure that he was losing it.

He smiled at me half-heartedly. “What do you thing? I almost lost you.”

“You know,” I stated. “After everything I would’ve thought you of all people would know that I am not going anywhere.”

He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug. “Yeah”

            I pulled myself away from his grasp to turn my attention to Anna. She was pacing back and forth wondering what to do. After a moment, she stopped and faced me with her arms folded.

            “What,” I asked slightly scared. I knew that if Anna was in a bad mood things would get bad.

            “Why did you bite him?” She asked slowly and clearly. It seemed as though she was scared to ask but she wanted to know.

            “I am a vampire,” I stated. Obviously. “Things, like biting someone is nothing new.”

            “But, to your boyfriend? Isn’t that just wrong?”

            I choked. “B-boyfriend?”

            “Well then, what is he if he isn’t your boyfriend?” She pushed. Did I really think of Kyo that way? Or was it just me clinging to a life that could save me from this world? I knew nothing about him but he knew all about me. Stalker much. Wait! Does that mean he followed me?

            So you found out. Kyo’s presence entered my head.

            Huh?

            I sort of followed you while you grew.

            I turned towards him knowing fully what he just said. “You w-what?!”

            “I said I followed you!” Kyo snapped. “Jeez is it that hard for you to grasp.”

            “Why did you do that?” I wanted answers and I wanted them now. I totally forgot about Anna and rose towards Kyo. “Tell me. What do you mean by that?!”

            “I followed you! Isn’t that clear enough?”

            “No I want a clear answer,” I bellowed.

            He sighed. I saw him look around the room at the anxious faces. They all knew what our conversation was about. “I sort of followed you like a stalker,” He confessed. “I thought it would be the best although, I do not remember why I was following you.”

            “How could you not know?” I questioned him. That’s impossible. He must be hiding

something.